the peck boys versus the kizer 2019 exclusive (MNF): the inaugural damarea crockett showcase + return of incomparable tony brown part TROIS

FinneasGage

i'm tired of this  

50 members have voted

1. 1. whos gonna make sure nothing bad happens to the cheese

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

We were a mediocre offense all season, and met a very, very good pitching staff that coincided with a trough in our offense, which is a great recipe for futility.  And when some of our guys would make contact, it was liners right at a defender.  Very frustrating to watch.  That said, if you had told me in April that the Cardinals would make the NLCS, I would have gladly taken it, I thought for sure that we wouldn't get that far.

Good take.

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Take it up with the administration. Having a football team where your average football player is in the 70th percentile of college students on the ACT is idiotic.

I mean, I think our best recruit ever was Blaine Gabbert.  Either him, DGB or Terry Beckner.  Maybe Justin Smith 20ish years ago? We need horses because we play Georgia, and Florida every year.  And we apparently can't even beat Vandy.  Constant 3 star guys trying to compete in the SEC is turning on hard mode.  Sadly, we are much more competitive in football than basketball. 

On 10/18/2019 at 8:24 PM, wgbeethree said:

I never understood people making a big deal about traveling time zones for NFL games. The games always start at the same time. 1EST ,~415EST, 820EST regardless of where there are played. The time zones have absolutely no affect.

Eh, I think a West Coast team flying east to play at 9 am local time would/could affect the players. Other than that, probably NBD. 

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I mean, I think our best recruit ever was Blaine Gabbert.  Either him, DGB or Terry Beckner.  Maybe Justin Smith 20ish years ago? We need horses because we play Georgia, and Florida every year.  And we apparently can't even beat Vandy.  Constant 3 star guys trying to compete in the SEC is turning on hard mode.  Sadly, we are much more competitive in football than basketball. 

Sorry, I was talking about Wisconsin.

Missouri is just bad because it's a ****ty program. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Sorry, I was talking about Wisconsin.

Missouri is just bad because it's a ****ty program. 

Mizzou is the most generic Div 1 program out there TBH; no offense Dave. 

Just now, Leader said:

WRs Geronimo Allison & Marquez Valdes-Scantling are both active.

Literally about to post that.

5 minutes ago, Leader said:

Zach Kruse:  Despite all the injuries on the Packers' side, the Raiders might have the more impactful inactive list. Trent Brown, Tyrell Williams, Arden Key and Zay Jones all inactive.

better bring a 4-3 package because Josh Jacobs is going to eat...