the peck boys versus the kizer 2019 exclusive (MNF): the inaugural damarea crockett showcase + return of incomparable tony brown part TROIS

FinneasGage

i'm tired of this  

50 members have voted

1. 1. whos gonna make sure nothing bad happens to the cheese

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I got some chicken wangs and the worst kind of fries (crinkle cut) and I am ready for this game to start!

I've been sitting here contemplating going to get a Taco Pizza (Pan) from Pizza Hut for a good minute now or going to Bdubs and watching the game. The problem with the Taco pizza is that I'm the only one in the house that'll eat it and it doesn't make for a good leftover lol.

2 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

I've been sitting here contemplating going to get a Taco Pizza (Pan) from Pizza Hut for a good minute now or going to Bdubs and watching the game. The problem with the Taco pizza is that I'm the only one in the house that'll eat it and it doesn't make for a good leftover lol.

Leftovers? This is football Sunday!  That is not the spirit of a champion! Eat the whole pizza, do it.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

There's an opposing narrative to worry about, should the game come down to the wire. The NFL would surely like the Raiders to be an up-and-coming team or better by the time they move to Las Vegas, so the refball miiiiight not be in our favor today.

• Like 1

Just now, Zycho32 said:

There's an opposing narrative to worry about, should the game come down to the wire. The NFL would surely like the Raiders to be an up-and-coming team or better by the time they move to Las Vegas, so the refball miiiiight not be in our favor today.

Nah, the refs ALWAYS are on the Packers side.  Cheat to win!

10349.jpg

12 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I got some chicken wangs and the worst kind of fries (crinkle cut) and I am ready for this game to start!

I hate crinkle cut fries nearly as much as I hate Ohio ( From michigan) my wife loves them so if she does the shopping Im screwed. On another note I haven't been eating many fries so that leaves more room for Beer/Brats/BBQ.

2 minutes ago, Reaper said:

I hate crinkle cut fries nearly as much as I hate Ohio ( From michigan) my wife loves them so if she does the shopping Im screwed. On another note I haven't been eating many fries so that leaves more room for Beer/Brats/BBQ.

Yeah, they are the worst kind of fries.  But fries are still good.  I hadn't had them in a long time so I decided to switch it up.  

White Castle has crinkle cut fries.  Probably the only downside to that restaurant.