Patriots acquire Mohammed Sanu for 2nd Round pick

SteelKing728

16 hours ago, N4L said:

You're missing the point. Having easy games help you more than just the week you play them 

You don't think playing Pittsburg and Baltimore back to back is harder than playing buffalo circa 2009 then playing one of those teams? That's all I'm saying. 

Pittsburg and Baltimore harder? The Patriots (under Brady) have a better win % over the AFC North then they do the AFC East... They might be better teams doesn't mean they will fair better, its all about matchups.

Edited by The Third Rider
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, N4L said:

You're missing the point. Having easy games help you more than just the week you play them 

You don't think playing Pittsburg and Baltimore back to back is harder than playing buffalo circa 2009 then playing one of those teams? That's all I'm saying. 

The feeling is mutual.

The original statement I responded to was you stating something along the lines of the Pats practically having bye weeks each time they face an AFCE opponent.

Im pointing out that while the AFCE certainly hasn’t been some powerhouse division, it hasn’t been the joke of the league people like you make it out to be.

The Pats have been just as good of not better against very good teams as they have against the lesser AFCE opponents.

• Like 1