Week 8 GDT - Carolina Panthers at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

7 minutes ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Today was awesome, I thought we might lose our first game but we killed them. I took my boys to watch the game at Buffalo wild wings and they loved it. Dec 1st against the Ravens can't come quick enough. We're going to the game. Anyone else here going to the Ravens game????

I'll be at the Ravens game!

Well I miss the game today. Guess I should miss ALL our games from now on....geeeez

Was not expecting that kind of offensive output against that D....just wow. Can't wait to watch the game in its entirety. 

Bosa looks like he had a big day. He's been a real revelation. I mean I knew he was going to be good. But not All-Pro level good from jump. Did not sed that coming...

It's crazy that every game this year that I thought was going to be extremely difficult, we ended up dominating. I feel like I should put a end to the pessimism....but its working so well for us, why stop now??? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Well I miss the game today. Guess I should miss ALL our games from now on....geeeez

Was not expecting that kind of offensive output against that D....just wow. Can't wait to watch the game in its entirety. 

Bosa looks like he had a big day. He's been a real revelation. I mean I knew he was going to be good. But not All-Pro level good from jump. Did not sed that coming...

It's crazy that every game this year that I thought was going to be extremely difficult, we ended up dominating. I feel like I should put a end to the pessimism....but its working so well for us, why stop now??? 

This has been my philosophy. I'm superstitious, so I'm rolling with it

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I think I'm in an endzone. My best friend's parents have two sets of season tickets for the Ravens and were kind enough to gift my wife and I two. I do need to meet up with them beforehand for a bit, but otherwise - sure. Let's do it.

I'm going to the niners tailgate before the game starts. We should try and meet before or after.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If he says we're not world beaters, then he's simply admitting to his own team not being really good at all, didn't he?

The fact is, we pretty much manhandled every team we've played so far. Some games, the score didn't reflect how convincingly we beat them. But every game, we were the dominant team. We have been the very definition of world-beaters so far.

• Like 3