Lions trade S Quandre Diggs & 2021 7th to Seahawks for 2020 5th

RaidersAreOne

6 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

I can't even argue it. We see it every single year, and every single year it's frustrating. Yet I'll still root for them.

We need to start up some sort of weekly meetings... on Sundays... between September and January (because who are we kidding, the Lions aren't going to be playing football in January).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Is there a team in the NFL that wouldn't take this trade? What a steal for the Seahawks. I feel like I must be thinking of the wrong Quandre Diggs or something because I seem to remember being impressed by him.

There's a reason why the Lions locker room is up in arms about this trade right now.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

Lions fan here, not happy about this trade whatsoever. We practically gave him away.

I'm really lost on this one. QDiggs was pretty good and the Lions looked pretty competetive this season. He was a local kid out of Houston, really good guy from what I've heard.

What gives?

28 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

I feel like I must be thinking of the wrong Quandre Diggs or something because I seem to remember being impressed by him.

OH MY GOD!! When I first glancd at the headline, I thought for a moment there that ***STEFON DIGGS**** had been traded, and I fainted dead away!

It's all good now...............

"Yeah, well, FLIP DAT, Man-!"

Image result for stefon diggs

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm really lost on this one. QDiggs was pretty good and the Lions looked pretty competetive this season. He was a local kid out of Houston, really good guy from what I've heard.

What gives?

No idea. I liked him. I have to assume the staff liked what they've seen from Will Harris this season (our 2019 3rd round pick), combined with Diggs production slipping this season (missed tackles). Though he's been injured on and off all season which could play into that. I have to assume it's cap related, since his contact expands quite a bit beginning next season. Maybe they want to make another move, maybe they wanted the cap flexibility and thought the production could be matched by the rookie. Who knows. The return was certainly underwhelming, but everything involving the Lions usually is.

3 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

We need to start up some sort of weekly meetings... on Sundays... between September and January (because who are we kidding, the Lions aren't going to be playing football in January).

We Charger fans understand your pain.