gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

1 hour ago, n8ghee said:

Hes got ZERO percent chance of playing for the next few weeks. In fact, according to my sources at Google...its 6 week minimum for kneecap dislocations.

Dude give it up.  He is not going to play this week.   ZERO got it?  Good.  Very doubtful he plays the week after either.  3 weeks is the best case scenario if KC is willing to risk their franchise QB before the knee is fully healed.  Just can't let it go can you?  Glad you are such a medical expert.  Ian is reporting a 3-5 week time frame which sounds about right.  Just smoke and you fell for it.  Congratulations genius.

12 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Dude give it up.  He is not going to play this week.   ZERO got it?  Good.  Very doubtful he plays the week after either.  3 weeks is the best case scenario if KC is willing to risk their franchise QB before the knee is fully healed.  Just can't let it go can you?  Glad you are such a medical expert.  Ian is reporting a 3-5 week time frame which sounds about right.  Just smoke and you fell for it.  Congratulations genius.

Im with you on this one, dude needs to drop it. What an ***.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Reaper said:

I imagine he would have to wear some sort of stabilizing brace on that knee to keep the knee cap from popping out again. I dont know if Ive ever heard of a disclocated knee cap that didnt include ligament damage. Otherwise I would say if he does play he is really playing roulette.

Didn't Washington roll the dice with RG3 and it came up snake eyes?

12 hours ago, smetana34 said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the home team typically given 3 points just for being at home? So if Green Bay is favored by 5 on the road, they'd be favored by 8 at home. They really like GB this week

If Mahomes plays that 5 line will disappear.

Ha. Paranoia yes. But he was visibly roughing out spots of pain in that practice video, pretty obviously trotted out for strategic reasons and because he probably desperately wants to play Rodgers. 

I’d be shocked if he played, and if I were a KC fan I’d be PISSED if he played. 

Edited by ccecilnosebleed
  • Like 1

Just now, ccecilnosebleed said:

Ha. Paranoia yes. But he was visibly roughing out spots of pain in that practice

video. I’d be shocked if he played, and if I were a KC fan I’d be PISSED if he played. 

For sure. Yeah you don't want to take an L but he might not even get you the W and there's a pretty decent risk if he can't move around been there.

9 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Is Mahomes going to play?

I’ll put it at 50-50. He’s a top end competitor who’s practicing and had no structural damage to his knee. If any fan base knows that QBs can play Injured and not completely healed it’s ours. I mean AR literally played last year on a broken leg, played on 1 leg in 2014 half the year, and rushed back 2x  from collar bone injuries. In a sport where everyone plays hurt, it’s a good message for him to go if he can and if his team needs him (which even without Mobility is legitimately better than Matt Moore).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pacman5252 said:

I’ll put it at 50-50. He’s a top end competitor who’s practicing and had no structural damage to his knee. If any fan base knows that QBs can play Injured and not completely healed it’s ours. I mean AR literally played last year on a broken leg, played on 1 leg in 2014 half the year, and rushed back 2x  from collar bone injuries. In a sport where everyone plays hurt, it’s a good message for him to go if he can and if his team needs him (which even without Mobility is legitimately better than Matt Moore).

It’s more like 5% . It’s only been a week since he dislocated his knee cap. You don’t risk major injury to your all world QB for a non conference game. Especially when you’re already in first with no major competition. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

It’s more like 5% . It’s only been a week since he dislocated his knee cap. You don’t risk major injury to your all world QB for a non conference game. Especially when you’re already in first with no major competition. 

Right. They’d have to be certain there was no structural damage.

in which case, it would be a pain tolerance/mitigation type of thing. I’m certain that if there are actual structural concerns...it’s a no go.

i for one would love it if he played. I’ve been craving a Mahomes/Rodgers matchup.

7 hours ago, Norm said:

For sure. Yeah you don't want to take an L but he might not even get you the W and there's a pretty decent risk if he can't move around been there.

Yea, definite risk if he’s as immobile as Rodgers was last year, which I’d have to assume he would be. He would have to take sacks if need be.

7 hours ago, Pugger said:

If Mahomes plays that 5 line will disappear.

Nah it wouldn't.  He'd be a sitting duck back there.  He can't run and doubt he could throw very accurately either.  Moore gives them the best chance of winning this game.  Honestly I'd rather face Mahommes with the bad leg.  But whatever he won't be playing.  Saw Savage as full participant thought he'd be playing.  Not so sure if he will now.  Pack not letting on one way or the other.

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

Nah it wouldn't.  He'd be a sitting duck back there.  He can't run and doubt he could throw very accurately either.  Moore gives them the best chance of winning this game.  Honestly I'd rather face Mahommes with the bad leg.  But whatever he won't be playing.  Saw Savage as full participant thought he'd be playing.  Not so sure if he will now.  Pack not letting on one way or the other.

Don’t even consider it as a possibility, remember...ZERO percent chance of happening. 6 weeks, at least.

4 minutes ago, n8ghee said:

Don’t even consider it as a possibility, remember...ZERO percent chance of happening. 6 weeks, at least.

It's not a possibility point was don't think it would affect the line.   Since you insist on trolling me why don't you just come out and say he's going to play.  Is that your point?  If you think he is going to play put it out there otherwise go back to bed.

• Like 1