gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

I actually think a lot of people are overstating the importance of this game. Losing does barely nothing to our playoff chances given that we will flawless victory on the Norris. 

I'd let Davante sit another week and let the offensive chemistry without him continue to mature.

9 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

I actually think a lot of people are overstating the importance of this game. Losing does barely nothing to our playoff chances given that we will flawless victory on the Norris.

Will the season turn South with an L - no.

But a W keeps pace with the Niners and Saints - while maintaining our margin ahead of the Vikings.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

If we lose this game with their best player at the 5 most important positions being out, we suck.

QB
LT
EDGE
IDL
CB

lol I really wish they weren't all out. I'll have so much anxiety if we are close in the 4th

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

If we lose this game with their best player at the 5 most important positions being out, we suck.

Comes down to the usual things when you're playing on the road in a tough environment: turnovers, penalties and execution. Packers just need to be even in those areas and talent should win out.

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Tonyan can't seem to get over that hip but he's not really important anyways. Figured Adams would be listed as doubtful. 

Savage and Linsley I'm guessing are more "probable" since LaFleur already suggested that both will be out there.

Tonyan better get back soon or he's going to lose whatever snaps he was getting to Sternberger after week 9. 

23 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Peter Bukowski -  The most important positions on the field, in order, are QB, Pass rusher, CB, OT and WR Chiefs won't have their QB, two best (only?) pass rushers, top CB, or starting LT.

You can win with scheme on offense, but you need talent on defense. Andy Reid can still scheme up some beautiful plays, but to not have Clark, Jones or Fuller is death for the defense. Ask the Raiders if Rodgers needs WR talent to eat up a defense that can't pressure.