gdt8: mesomorphic peckers versus KC kief's 2019 exclusive (MNF): bashaud's return to gorgeos green bay 2019 + "the incomparable" tony brown recoups his starting position PART UN

FinneasGage

la personne qui porte vingt-huit ans est celle qui nous sauve  

51 members have voted

1. 1. how the peck men gonna finish em

• godgers w/ the golden gogoplata (ate only asparagus)
    • JK47 w/ axe kick to the parietal lobe
    • martyred velveetas-sandalman w/ the osp (von flue) choke (4.38 speed)
    • zad'arce smith w/ the CHOP to the frontal lobe (previously utilized)
    • tony brown

On 10/23/2019 at 6:55 PM, n8ghee said:

Thats like an average. There are all sorts of different varieties and sorts of dislocations. They got the best news possible in the MRI, no structural damage. Sure it may take him 3-5 weeks to have it feel pain free, but it sure sounds like its not at risk for further damage.

Dont worry, i wont say i told you so, if he suits up this week or next week...but i certainly will not be surprised one bit. Especially considering the competitive fire he has. Just look at Rodgers injury last year. He was told structurally he was fine, he dealt with the pain, and had no issue of playing. And tibial plateau fractures have like what, a 6 week or so recovery period?

ahhh....you keep dragging me back in.  Think my comprehension as well as Coachbuns is just fine.

Edited by Scoremore
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

ahhh....you keep dragging me back in.  Think my comprehension as well as Coachburns is just fine.

I'm thinking he waffles more than IHOP has choices.  Yup, I was totally done with it too but just couldn't let it go.   It's over ... Mahomes is out ... serious enough for sure. 

• Like 1

Rob Demovsky- The Packers are considering a change at kick/punt returner for Sunday at Kansas City. One possibility is to re-sign Tremon Smith, who was claimed off waivers from the Chiefs on Sept. 17 and played in 3 games before he was released. He's back on the practice squad now, so they would have to make a move by 3 p.m. CT today if he's going to play tomorrow. When asked about Darrius Shepherd's hold on the job this week, ST coach Shawn Mennenga said: "We'll see who's available."

11 minutes ago, Leader said:

Rob Demovsky- The Packers are considering a change at kick/punt returner for Sunday at Kansas City. One possibility is to re-sign Tremon Smith, who was claimed off waivers from the Chiefs on Sept. 17 and played in 3 games before he was released. He's back on the practice squad now, so they would have to make a move by 3 p.m. CT today if he's going to play tomorrow. When asked about Darrius Shepherd's hold on the job this week, ST coach Shawn Mennenga said: "We'll see who's available."

Might have to think he could be gone from roster if we make this move. Adams should be back in a week or two. Carrying 7 WRs and Sternberger is going to be back after next week's game. Although he looks like he's going to take Bayliss spot. 

Smith in, Shepard out? 

Edited by Golfman

Just now, Norm said:

Smith isn't really a punt returner afaik. Idgaf about kick returns. You need a guy who can handle punts

I think Shepard is pretty close to mastering catching punts over his head! 

I don't care if we put a guy back there whose only job is to fair catch anything outside of the 10 yard line. Just secure the ball and give it to the offense. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Golfman said:

I think Shepard is pretty close to mastering catching punts over his head! 

I don't care if we put a guy back there whose only job is to fair catch anything outside of the 10 yard line. Just secure the ball and give it to the offense. 

I'm fine with that too. I'm just wondering if Smith can even do such a thing