Week 8 GDT

SteelKing728

1 minute ago, RavensDefense3 said:

they haven't played any one decent. browns are gashing them right now(first decent offense they've played)

this all time great talk isn't going to last with their schedule thats coming

Wait until the team they are playing has positive points while on the field on offense.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

So... realizing full well that Kyle Allen really isn't at fault for where the Panthers are at in this game, do the Panthers use this game as the excuse to bring Cam right back in when he's ready next week?

Probably. Though I'm not sure that's necessarily a good thing.

they haven't played any one decent. browns are gashing them right now(first decent offense they've played)

this all time great talk isn't going to last with their schedule thats coming

The problem is, at this point, most of the "hype" I hear (outside of homers here in NE), are that they are overrated because they haven't played anyone good.

For awhile, I was beating that drum too. But like, it got to be too much. I don't care how bad a team is, they have been SKUNKING teams. NFL teams. That's a damn good defense. Maybe not all time once the season is over, but the kind that can shut down good offenses in the playoffs and be the main reason for victories.

they're good but not all time good.

They are statistically dominant. I think their run defense is actually leauge average. The pass defense (in modern NFL times where guys like Schuab can hit you for 250 garbage time yards) is all time good so far imo.

• Like 1