Week 9: VIKINGS (6-2) at Chiefs (5-3)

swede700

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

A football fan. I understand the Skins aren't going anywhere under Dan/Bruce and also know Kirk Cousins needs everything to be perfect around him for to succeed. His stats may be Elite but in no way shape or form is he Elite himself. 

Ok. Doesn't explain your irrational hate for him though

38 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Go away you stupid little troll. Fix your garbage franchise first.

You Mad your QB can't beat winning teams meaning you guys will NEVER get what you thought you could get. You wont be winning a Playoff game with Cousins as QB. 5-28 against winning teams. Facts all your loses this season have came against who? Winning Teams. No troll just telling the truth. 

Skins definitely could've got a 1st for Cousins from San Fran but the stupid owner didn't want to do business with Shanahan. I would've agreed quickly to that deal and got Deshawn Watson and Jonathan Allen in the 2017 draft. 

Edited by Skins212689

Ok.  It was a tough loss to stomach....but, I am practicing deep breathing, and if that doesn't work, beer in the fridge.  From what I saw on Redzone, there is enough blame to go around.  I watched Rhodes and he seems to be slower than the offensive linemen!  His game has just deteriorated.  But, the loss is not his fault.  I think I will wait until tomorrow to give any other critique.

3 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

KC was bound to win at home eventually after their 3 game losing streak. They usually dominate at home. 

All this means is the Dallas game needs to be a win. If we’re to lose a game, an AFC team hurts much less. 

Maybe a great team would not be the "bound to lose" team......this reads like an excuse to me, maybe it's not, but that's how it reads.

3 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

KC was bound to win at home eventually after their 3 game losing streak. They usually dominate at home. 

All this means is the Dallas game needs to be a win. If we’re to lose a game, an AFC team hurts much less. 

No confidence against Dallas. 

Just now, Virginia Viking said:

Ok.  It was a tough loss to stomach....but, I am practicing deep breathing, and if that doesn't work, beer in the fridge.  From what I saw on Redzone, there is enough blame to go around.  I watched Rhodes and he seems to be slower than the offensive linemen!  His game has just deteriorated.  But, the loss is not his fault.  I think I will wait until tomorrow to give any other critique.

Rhodes is done. He needs to be benched. 

• Like 2