Week 9 GDT: Titans(4-4) @ Panthers(4-3)

ttitansfan4life

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Was in and out this game. 

Wasn't too hopeful to start with. 

The offense is a mess. 

It's poorly coordinated. No other way to put it. 

Lacks an offensive Superstar. 

Line sucks. QB is meh to suck. 

So you play against the worst pass defense and try to run it. And you play against a poor run defense and try to pass it? Was that how it works? Lol

Was in and out of the game myself, but didn't we run 8 consecutive times on a TD drive to start the 2nd half? Also, scoreboard plays a huge role in run/pass split. This week, same as last week.

7 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

Was in and out of the game myself, but didn't we run 8 consecutive times on a TD drive to start the 2nd half? Also, scoreboard plays a huge role in run/pass split. This week, same as last week.

Yes, just like last week, we wasted a huge portion of the game not taking advantage of their obvious weakness and then, when we did, we moved the ball.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yes, just like last week, we wasted a huge portion of the game not taking advantage of their obvious weakness and then, when we did, we moved the ball.

If we ran it on 1st & 25 or 2nd & 23 you guys would lose your minds. So, yes, just like last week, there's a lot of other factors that could easily take you out of your gameplan. Like turnovers, penalties, trailing/leading.

Just now, Andrei01 said:

If we ran it on 1st & 25 or 2nd & 23 you guys would lose your minds. So, yes, just like last week, there's a lot of other factors that could easily take you out of your gameplan. Like turnovers, penalties, trailing/leading.

We end up in those situations because we don’t attack weaknesses. We come out dropping back against elite pass rushes and end up behind the sticks. We come out against elite run defenses and try to pound it and end up behind the sticks. There’s no rhyme or reason for whatever nonsense game plan this staff comes up with on a weekly basis.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

We end up in those situations because we don’t attack weaknesses. We come out dropping back against elite pass rushes and end up behind the sticks. We come out against elite run defenses and try to pound it and end up behind the sticks. There’s no rhyme or reason for whatever nonsense game plan this staff comes up with on a weekly basis.

Two explosive 1st down plays, one resulting in a DPI, one completed, that eventually put us in their half of the field, only to end up with a missed FG and a fumble. Another drive killed by two facemasks and a holding penalty. An INT tipped off our receiver's hands. When you start a game like that it's hard to establish anything or attack any type of weakness.

25 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I actually don't care what we do and I mean that from the depths of my fandom soul. 

I really don't feel it matters. Terrible OC. Bad philosophy. Bad coaching. Bad line play. 

Unfortunately, I reached that point a few weeks back. It's like I see the discussion about future QB options and I'm just like "what's the point". We could draft the next best QB prospect and I feel we'd ruin him with this inept offense.

It's nuts that through all of the bad seasons we've had over the past decade, this season feels like the one that may have finally broken me.

• Like 1