Prequel to World War III Mafia: Night 5 (Send Yerr PMs!)

SwAg

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Day 2:

Well, that was weird.

How about we lynch Forge?  He basically admitted to being Mafia.

I did it.

What?

I did it.  

Oh okay, but if the theme is any indication, open criminality is expected and likely has no influence on the game... but  Forge

Forge

Forge

Forge

The votes rained down on Forge, which gave him some happy memories of being peed on my Russian hookers, but he knew that all of these angry people wanted a speech.

Wow.  I did it.  First of all, I just want to take this time to say: I definitely did it.  I fired James Comet because of Russia, and I withheld aid because of Boe Biden, and based on the Witch Hunt Mauller Report, I fulfilled four-out-of-five elements of conspiracy without even trying.  You know, my lawyers tell me I would have fulfilled the fifth if I tried.  But they said, no.  You're doing so well, let's not try.  I wanted to try, but they didn't want to.  I said I'll interview, and they said no, you'll definitely fulfill the fifth if you open your mouth, you have nothing to prove.  And they were right, I did it.  I just wanted Big Jim Mauller to have a taste of what winning is like, so I didn't try.  Anyway, onto the important issue here, which is jobs.  Jobs like all those who voted for me have and want.  Look at that.  Can you believe it?  11 people voted for me, maybe the greatest voting result ever.  At least the second greatest voting result ever.  I won the popular vote, and the election.  Second-Place Malfatron lost, making him a big loser, like Rosie O'Donnell.  I won, everybody loves me, it's why they keep voting for me.  You know, I have a poll.  A great poll, it shows that people love me.  80% of Republicans adore me, and 62% said nothing I could do would change their mind.  It's just amazing to have such tremendous, tremendous support.  And I know what you're thinking: oh this is one of those online polls that doesn't count, but really it's not.  Believe me, I was shocked too.  Almost as shocked as when people thought I didn't lose the debates.  And with your continued support,  I will fight SISI and make our so-called allies pay their fair share, even if what I'm saying makes no sense.  Remember that time I slapped that Pretty Boy Canadian Prince Charming with a tariff and he got so upset, but who's laughing now, Adidon?  The War of 1812 ain't so long ago now.  No that's Kanye's kid, or Drake's kid, or something, they all look the same.  I meant Aladdin, which is at least going to be around until I end terrorism once and for all and I destroy Iran.  Yeah, Iran.  They're going to produce a nuclear bomb, and I tell everyone we already have our forces there, and Iran is close, so why not invade?  Why not?  They don't have any good answers.  This is why they should listen.  I point it out on the map, and you know, I know about maps.  I'm rich and I've gone to lots of countries.  I see them all.  I remember dancing with the Saudis while wielding a saber, and I was like wow, do you have any hookers to pee on me?  And...

Everyone was so transfixed and dumbfounded by this bizarre spectacle that everyone seemed to go in-and-out of consciousness, and eventually they realized Forge stopped talking and he was off housing a dozen overcooked hamburgers with at least four bottles of ketchup.  No one knew what to make of the situation, but look at the time!  It's nighttime!  Thanks Ben Franklin.

Forge survived.

It is now Night 2.  You have until 9:00 a.m. EST on 11/6/19 to submit PMs.

@theuntouchable, @rackcs, @bcb1213@The Orca, @Dome, @TedLavie, @Hockey5djh, @Pickle Rick, @ET80, @Forge, @squire12, @gopherwrestler, @Malfatron, @Counselor

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, Forge said:

All right guys. The fun is over now. We need to strategize and come up with a plan. Everyone, tell me your role and ability, I'll tell you where to target, and we will get this worked out in no time. 

I have a hit. Who should I kill tonight?