2019/2020 trade rumors or suggestion thread. breaking up LAC!

resilient part 2

17 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So Houston legit going small rest of the season. Interesting. 

The good news is that we are gonna have a lot of good pieces for the our new coach next year, and Hartenstien will get a legit chance to start at center for us. He’s got potential, we just need a coach that will invest in him. 

17 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

PJ Tucker center... for the Rockets and the situation they're in, this is probably the best gamble they can make.

James harden has been playing center actually, he’s been doing the jump ball, and usually guards the other teams post man, of course with the literally SWITCH EVERYTHING system that is constantly changing. 

I think this can work against a lot of teams but we are going to see the lakers destroy us Thursday night. 

3 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The good news is that we are gonna have a lot of good pieces for the our new coach next year, and Hartenstien will get a legit chance to start at center for us. He’s got potential, we just need a coach that will invest in him. 

I am so baffled WCS had a 2 year deal at only2 million and was dealt for a 2nd.. why didn't teams like Houston or Boston go after him??? Is there something else going on??? At minimum he is a good defender and PNR finisher. 

42 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Well...that means no pick. I'll take KZ Okpala though. I liked him in the draft.

I'm playing around on the trade machine, and I'm not sure how this works unless Winslow is involved and I don't think Miami would involve him. I can't imagine Memphis taking on future salary, so unless it's a 4-for-1 trade or a 3rd team is involved, I'm confused.