2019/2020 trade rumors or suggestion thread. breaking up LAC!

resilient part 2

I truly believe Boston is one solid bench player away from putting us over the top on the rest of those teams

Boston Miami Toronto Philly and even Indiana oh really so close and talent and potential to win, that if either one of those teams got the slide Edge, it would help tremendously. Having said that Danny Ainge and Boston have enough assets to be the team to get that one extra player. Although they don't have the cap room if some of the other teams. But if Boston doesn't make a trade it may be the most disgusting no trade move that I've ever witnessed Danny doing

I truly believe Boston is one solid bench player away I'm giving them the edge over any of those other teams

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

Trade deadline is less than one week away and it is strangely quiet going around the league. Even the rumors seem less than normal.

Thinking the same thing. Don't really see much happening tbh. A lot of the contenders don't have any bad contracts to salary match for something to put them over the top. Doesn't really make sense to me if you're the Suns or Blazers to trade for Gallo or someone when you're still likely to miss the playoffs and just end up with a worse draft pick.

Boston had three number one draft picks in 2019 and yet barely getting anything out of them, now Boston has three more potential first-round picks coming in 2020. If Danny Ainge doesn't trade at least one of those draft picks for a proven veteran Off the Bench , I will start throwing him under the bus. At least much more than I already have.

5 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Now I'm really nervous when you said it might be a long-term injury concern.

It's a Celtics-based reporter who has been adamant that Capela isn't worth giving up any long-term assets for.  I wouldn't read too much into this.