Week 9 GDT

TecmoSuperJoe

Wilson is playing some unbelievable football at the moment. He's single handedly keeping the Seahawks above water. Seahawks have had so many tight games where they've been able to get over the line. They've only won one game by more than one score. They've only won by more than a FG in two of their games too (in normal time). 

If you replace Wilson with Winston then Seahawks are 1-8 for me. 

9 minutes ago, Boltstrikes said:

Wilson is on Fire. He’s always been underrated and from all accounts is a good dude. I will never understand why Rodgers is on a lot of top ten GOAT lists and Wilson is viewed as almost a game manager by most fans. 

He doesn't pass the ball 700 times is the only reason I can think of. All he is is the most efficient QB like ever.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Boltstrikes said:

As long as Rivers is on the field they have a chance. Doesn’t mean it’s a good one though. Even if they do extremely well from here on out. 11-5 might not be enough for a wildcard and we are 2 games back from the Chiefs. Winning on Thursday isn’t an option, if we lose to either the Raiders on Thursday or the Chiefs the following week, playoff chances are going to be slimmer than an Olsen twin. 

Bills will be WC1, they've got a cakewalk schedule barring just a monumental collapse they'll win 11-12 games. But in the AFC I think 10-6/9-7 could in theory get there, the AFC is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boltstrikes said:

As long as Rivers is on the field they have a chance. Doesn’t mean it’s a good one though. Even if they do extremely well from here on out. 11-5 might not be enough for a wildcard and we are 2 games back from the Chiefs. Winning on Thursday isn’t an option, if we lose to either the Raiders on Thursday or the Chiefs the following week, playoff chances are going to be slimmer than an Olsen twin. 

And if we win both those games, with KC going to NE soon, we could be right in the lead for the West.  Todays Vikings game hurt. Being behind 1 game would of looked much nicer.

If Chargers do SOMEHOW go 11-5, i guarantee they make the playoffs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

Far from perfect. Forced no turnovers, failed in the redzone and settled for 4 fgs, had bad penalties, that gave GB first down. Oline played better, but thats because Okung played and Scott is better at RT and definitely better than Tevi at RT.  Team played with fire.  This team is a goaline fumble from Ekler and one from Gordon from being 6-3.

Lets not act like all their losses havent been 1 score losses.

They have every chance to go on a run. Nothing guaranteed, but no reason to discount it.

A wet paper bag is better then Tevi. Telesco had better have a monumental offseason this year to balance out the decision not to even bring competition in for Tevi. Tevi makes me reminisce about Clary. That’s how horrid he is. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boltstrikes said:

A wet paper bag is better then Tevi. Telesco had better have a monumental offseason this year to balance out the decision not to even bring competition in for Tevi. Tevi makes me reminisce about Clary. That’s how horrid he is. 

I just hope Tevi is bench riding all year. I honestly think Tevi might be good as a OG, but no way as a OT.

Edited by Bearerofnews

3 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Well the OBJ experiment seems to be ending in Cleveland wonder where he lands next season?

Nowhere, hire a new coach, overhaul the offense, see if you can make it work. There's no reason to "burn it all down" that's why they've been in a perpetual rebuild for the last decade.

They need to get Lincoln Riley.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Nowhere, hire a new coach, overhaul the offense, see if you can make it work. There's no reason to "burn it all down" that's why they've been in a perpetual rebuild for the last decade.

They need to get Lincoln Riley.

If i'm lincoln i go coach the falcons. 

9 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

It's staggering how easy the schedule is for the two not awful AFCE teams lol, the Pats have just an obscene .277 SOS, but the Bills aren't far behind with a .327. The next lowest is the Ravens at .398.

The Dolphins and Jets are very, very bad is what I'm saying here.

People were saying how the Dolphins could be an all time bad team this year, and the Jets got dominated by them! Wow those are 2 bad teams.