Possible Coaching Candidates Now That Freddie Is Fired

cortes02

Volatility is a real thing.

Jameis Winson is the best example of volatility as He has the highest highs but the pendulum swings to the lowest of lows.

Some Stars also burn out faster than others. Lamar Jackson could be one of such players. His play-style may not be sustainable but his star may burn so bright and strong that he will win a Super Bowl and MVP before he burns out or his style of play becomes unsustainable.

Josh McDaniels is likely going to be the Haslam's guy... Jimmy probably  ignoring DePodesta's suggestion again if history is indicative of anything... 

... the only thing to hope for if McDaniels has to be the guy is that he either has the volatility to reach high heights before the low lows or that he could burn bright enough to get the team to the brightest of days before inevitably going super nova implodes and burning everything around him down to nothingness..

****tttttt...give me HC Brian Daboll with OC Mike LaFleur over McDaniels.

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1

McDaniels wasn’t going to get his choice of GM at the colts so why all of a sudden does he need to get his choice now?

Before anyone even try’s to say it that wasn’t why he bailed on the Colts job. He bailed because he learned their Franchise QB wasn’t sure he could or even wanted to play again 

We should all resign ourselves to pessimism this off-season. We were on cloud nine last off-season and look there that took us. I’m expecting the choice to be Josh McDaniels and a crap show re-organization/power alignment resulting in total entity chaos and Cold War personalities within the building. If they surprise me and string together some success and improvement, that’s better then being surprised the other way. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

We should all resign ourselves to pessimism this off-season. We were on cloud nine last off-season and look there that took us. I’m expecting the choice to be Josh McDaniels and a crap show re-organization/power alignment resulting in total entity chaos and Cold War personalities within the building. If they surprise me and string together some success and improvement, that’s better then being surprised the other way. 

tumblr_m9k0l1AyQO1ro7vuqo2_500.gif

@Mind Character

I have Spoken!

• Like 1