Offensive Coordinator Search: 2021 Edition

Kiwibrown

37 minutes ago, swede700 said:

Yes, it's likely.  And it's good for him and the Browns...as long as your owner can get out of his way.  

What types of players do you guys draft? I’ve always heard that Zimmer is big on H/W/S. 

I imagine some guys you could let go we would pursue (e.g. Reiff, Rhodes). I can’t see you letting Anthony Harris go.

7 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

What types of players do you guys draft? I’ve always heard that Zimmer is big on H/W/S. 

I imagine some guys you could let go we would pursue (e.g. Reiff, Rhodes). I can’t see you letting Anthony Harris go.

The Vikes have typically drafted good athletes that possess ideal size. This is true. They also value strong character and leadership traits as well. Lots of college team captain types.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

The exodus continues. 

I feel like we’re going to look back at this in a few years and say we kept Zimmer one year to long. 

Is there a path to Trevor Lawrence? Probably not. We’re pretty much guaranteed to win half our home games.

Edited by vikingsrule

10 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

The exodus continues. 

I feel like we’re going to look back at this in a few years and say we kept Zimmer one year to long. 

I'm not as concerned about the wide receivers coach, considering the players that are already in the room.