Update: Chase Young suspended two games for NCAA violation

naptownskinsfan

56 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

There’s so much crap out there it’s impossible to know what’s true at this stage. People are just throwing Jello at the wall to see if something sticks in the end. 

If it was worse I think the NCAA would have found it. I think since it’s along the terms what Klatt reported that The school decided to do a self report so it potentially didn’t cause more harmThe school decided to do a self report so it potentially didn’t cause more harm

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

The NCAA in general are a bunch of morons! At my division lol school, A few years ago we had nine guys suspended for a week one because they all participated in the NCAA basketball bracket pool with them and common friends

UW football coach Rick Neuheisel was fired for the same thing (although being a slimeball didn't help). Helped usher in the programs dark ages that allowed the Oregon Ducks to scurry out of the shadows, into light like the cockroaches they are. Though the fallout and resulting lawsuit proved to be another piece of evidence of the corruption and incompetence of the NCAA. 

Edited by animaltested

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Kirk H just said a 4 game suspension with the possibility to get reduced down to 2-3. What a joke.

Yeah, four games is the standard based on NCAA guidelines. Other cases are generally reduced. We will see. OSU will appeal and leave it to the NCAA monarchs to decide.