GDT: Week 11: “The Boston Massacre” Eagles vs Patriots

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Like my children's belief in Santa, that post is adorable, innocent and I'm not going to be the one to tell you that it isn't real. I'll let that crushing reality come to you. 

Oh have some faith. The Eagles live rent free in Brady's head. Billy boy is due for a hiccup. Eagles 27 Pats 19. If I'm right you owe me a cheese steak. 

Go birds

MC

48 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Just a reminder to all not to lose your minds  when the Eagles drop the next 2 games. After that they play the Giants twice, the Dolphins and the Redskins. Likely week 16 vs the Cowboys decides the division 

If we win one of them, then I'm happy.

PHI - 24

NE - 21

We can't run the ball, you can. We can't stop the run, you can stop the passing game in the slot. Whilst BB is off a bye, so is Doug who I reckon is BETTER off a bye. We got issues, man. I know you do too, but our issues play into your hands more.

This will be 3 in a row for you wouldn't it? Lay off...jeez.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

PHI - 24

NE - 21

We can't run the ball, you can. We can't stop the run, you can stop the passing game in the slot. Whilst BB is off a bye, so is Doug who I reckon is BETTER off a bye. We got issues, man. I know you do too, but our issues play into your hands more.

Stop trying to lay on the reverse jinx.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

PHI - 24

NE - 21

Dude you guys are going to beat us by 20 lol