BDL 2019 Week 10 - Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Hungary Hippos

SirA1

Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Hungary Hippos  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Berlin Blitzkrieg
    • Hungary Hippos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/14/2019 at 05:01 AM

I think this game is a lot closer than the 5-1 total so far. I love the 3 safety look against 2 capable TE's. I also think his corners match up well against the top 2 of Berlin. A game like this comes down to who can make an explosive game breaking play in a big situation since both QB's are going to be forced to play small ball most of the game. I think Metcalf is that guy for Hungary, but Berlin has Brown, Golladay and especially Aaron Jones who can bust something open with the slightest mistake so I'll take Berlin in a super close one.

• Like 1

You can feel the importance of this game. I think highly of these two so this is a tough choice. In the end, I think Brady will face struggles but he can do more with a solid defense than Goff. It’s a very close game but Berlin gets the nod.

Despite Kolton Miller and Alex Cappa being right in the thick of things for league MVP, I like the Hungary D to get plenty of wins here as it is solid from top to bottom. I don't think Berlin has great success moving the chains and you can tell Wichita planned for this 2 TE attack, while their outside guys can hang with Golladay and Brown. 

On the flip side, Berlin's defensive line is rock solid but Wichita's OL can hold up I think. While Goff is struggling, Berlin's secondary isn't looking great either and I think the physicality of Fournette and big play ability of Metcalf in this one could make the difference. 

Hungary hold on in best match of the week. 

We cant allow this to end in a tie.

Here is some #FACTS

The OL sack # difference favors Hungary 12 - 15

Jared Goff has thrown 11 TDs, 9 Ints

Tom Brady has thrown 14 Tds 5 ints

Kenny Galloday and Hunter Henry (who was injured the first half of the season) combine for more TDs than every WR and TE in Hungarys starting lineup this season combined.

Leonard Fournette...has scored 1 rushing TD this seaon.

Aaron Jones has scored 11.

Shall I post defensive stats?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

We cant allow this to end in a tie.

Here is some #FACTS

The OL sack # difference favors Hungary 12 - 15

Jared Goff has thrown 11 TDs, 9 Ints

Tom Brady has thrown 14 Tds 5 ints

Kenny Galloday and Hunter Henry (who was injured the first half of the season) combine for more TDs than every WR and TE in Hungarys starting lineup this season combined.

Leonard Fournette...has scored 1 rushing TD this seaon.

Aaron Jones has scored 11.

Shall I post defensive stats?

#FACTS

Goff is better at home than on the road. Completion percentage, turnover ratio what have you.

Galloday is covered by the CB that allows the #2 lowest completion percentage in the league. Henry on the otherhand is being covered by one of the hest cover safeties in the league as well. Thinking their TD totals matter here against this secondary is ridiculous. Rags secondary is trash in comparison.

While Jones has scored more TDs, he also has 300 less yards has a less yard per carry average as well and averages 40 yards less than Fournette a game. Not to mention the oline is better here than in Jacksoville and LA which is the biggest obstacle to production.

10 hours ago, PR said:

#FACTS

Goff is better at home than on the road. Completion percentage, turnover ratio what have you.

Galloday is covered by the CB that allows the #2 lowest completion percentage in the league. Henry on the otherhand is being covered by one of the hest cover safeties in the league as well. Thinking their TD totals matter here against this secondary is ridiculous. Rags secondary is trash in comparison.

While Jones has scored more TDs, he also has 300 less yards has a less yard per carry average as well and averages 40 yards less than Fournette a game. Not to mention the oline is better here than in Jacksoville and LA which is the biggest obstacle to production.

#FACTS