NFC Playoff Race - who's making it in?

49ersfan

2 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

How so? Wouldn't they still be a game back from the Vikings if the Vikings win out?

Because it would mean the loser of GB/Minnesota would be 11-5 at best. Rams would own tiebreaker (at least what I read, didn't fact check) over either. So in the scenario of Vikings winning out, they'd win the division and Packers would miss the playoffs with Chicago loss.

4 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I need to the got damm Vikings to lose 3 straight. No one wants to see them lose in the playoffs with COUSINS. The easiest out in the NFL besides the cowboys in the playoffs. Cousins isn’t made to go at teams with a above .500 record. And no im not mean. It’s facts and the numbers check out. I’ll sig bet any Vikings fan whose down to put it down.. 1 year sig bet if the Vikings get in and win a playoff game or 2 I’ll wear a sig of their choosing for a year! And vice versa for me. But of course not a single one will take that bet. 

Well the odds would be in your favor

2 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Because it would mean the loser of GB/Minnesota would be 11-5 at best. Rams would own tiebreaker (at least what I read, didn't fact check) over either. So in the scenario of Vikings winning out, they'd win the division and Packers would miss the playoffs with Chicago loss.

I'd be ok with that

That's thinking a little too far ahead for me

16 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Well the odds would be in your favor

I mean. If you were confident you’ll jump on it. Even one. But you’re not. Why? Then ok you’ve made my point. It’s so bitter to see tbh because the rams are just not clicking. Might be a little too late. But I know they’ll put up a sick fight because of the players and experience.. Cousins  folds like a lawn chair under pressure. Not to discredit MN because they’ve earned it. But 99% of fans know the outcome. 

Edited by ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI

24 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I mean. If you were confident you’ll jump on it. Even one. But you’re not. Why? Then ok you’ve made my point. It’s so bitter to see tbh because the rams are just not clicking. Might be a little too late. But I know they’ll put up a sick fight because of the players and experience.. Cousins  folds like a lawn chair under pressure. Not to discredit MN because they’ve earned it. But 99% of fans know the outcome. 

I realize that it'll be a road game. Sue me for not thinking that they have a more than 50 percent chance of winning against a team on the road. 

Cousins has been pretty damn good under pressure this year.

Did 99 percent of fans know the outcome of the Patriots game?

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Weak attemp. And Goff shredded your Defense and we smashed you guys out. 

Sorry man can't hear ya all the way down there in the standings. Your team beat a team without their starting QB in week 2. Sadly that may be the highlight of the Rams season this year. There's always next year with Jared "special boy" Goof.

Just now, tyler735 said:

Sorry man can't hear ya all the way down there in the standings. Your team beat a team without their starting QB in week 2. Sadly that may be the highlight of the Rams season this year. There's always next year with Jared "special boy" Goof.

The thing is that you did have your starting QB. 

2 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Brees got hurt in the 1st Quarter silly. Thankfully he is back playing like his normal future 1st ballot HOF self.

He gets credited with the L. As he should and the way Kamara and Thomas were playing that game! An L was just something you couldn’t avoid. Goff was red hot something you’ve come accustomed to as a Saints fan. It’s ok.