NFC Playoff Race - who's making it in?

49ersfan

On 12/9/2019 at 12:14 PM, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

I need to the got damm Vikings to lose 3 straight. No one wants to see them lose in the playoffs with COUSINS. The easiest out in the NFL besides the cowboys in the playoffs. Cousins isn’t made to go at teams with a above .500 record. And no im not mean. It’s facts and the numbers check out. I’ll sig bet any Vikings fan whose down to put it down.. 1 year sig bet if the Vikings get in and win a playoff game or 2 I’ll wear a sig of their choosing for a year! And vice versa for me. But of course not a single one will take that bet. 

Whats a sig bet? Cause I'm a betting man.

3 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

My boy. Don’t worry just accept. It’s something you can’t see on mobile only on desktop. Therefor nothing to lose. We in it brother. 

Then call me Johnny and it might be a sin but I'll take your bet your gonna regret cause in my lifetime this is the most complete Vikings team thats ever been.

You Win if the Vikings don't reach the NFCCG. I win if they do. Deal? 

Edited by KOTN-93
I Can't Spell.
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

Then call me Johnny and it might be a sin but I'll take your bet your gonna regret because in my lifetime this is the most complete Vikings team thats ever been.

You Win if the Vikings don't reach the NFCCG. I win if they do. Deal? 

Sound so good. 

• Like 1

the breakers for Minny & the Rams are somewhat interesting. but it gets messy if GB or SEA collapses

tie for 10-6 or 11-5 

conference opponents: Minny currently +1 (2/3 remaining on the schedule are conference opp while Rams have 3/3 left)

common opponents Rams +2 (this won't change; losing to Dallas they still have the lead) [must play 4 or more common opponent for tiebreaker to activate] SEA, CHI, ATL, DAL

I think the Rams can get in with any 2-1 to the Vikes 1-2, or if they run it 3-0 and then Vikes get 2-1

I'm not sure I like the odds of a GB collapse; but if they lose to the Vikes and end 1-2 

likewise Rams 3-0 and a Seattle 1-2 would give it to the Rams

the Rams have adequate breakers and a mostly favorable schedule

6 hours ago, Ryan_W said:

the breakers for Minny & the Rams are somewhat interesting. but it gets messy if GB or SEA collapses

tie for 10-6 or 11-5 

conference opponents: Minny currently +1 (2/3 remaining on the schedule are conference opp while Rams have 3/3 left)

common opponents Rams +2 (this won't change; losing to Dallas they still have the lead) [must play 4 or more common opponent for tiebreaker to activate] SEA, CHI, ATL, DAL

I think the Rams can get in with any 2-1 to the Vikes 1-2, or if they run it 3-0 and then Vikes get 2-1

I'm not sure I like the odds of a GB collapse; but if they lose to the Vikes and end 1-2 

likewise Rams 3-0 and a Seattle 1-2 would give it to the Rams

the Rams have adequate breakers and a mostly favorable schedule

Does common opponents or conference come first?

nvm, I looked it up

So the Rams basically need to win out, and the Vikings have to lose to either the Packers or Bears (tied at 11-5, tied conference record, Rams +2 common opp)

OR

the Rams lose one game, and then the Vikings have to lose to BOTH the Packers and Bears (Tied at 10-6, tied conference record, Rams +2 or 1 common opp)

Edited by JBURGE