49ersfan

1. Seahawks (11-3)

2. Packers (11-3)

3. Saints (10-3)

4. Cowboys (7-7)

5. 49ers (11-3)

6. Vikings (10-4)

In the hunt: Rams (8-6), Eagles (7-7) 

Big game for NO against IND on MNF. If there's a 3 way tie at 11-3, i'm not sure how seeding works. 

Rams only team that can win a WC spot, but they need to win out (SF, AZ) and have MIN lose out (GB, CHI). All 4 games are divisional matchups and anything can happen, so while the Rams chances are low...its not over yet. Eagles can only compete for the NFCE. Every other team is eliminated.

Games to watch for next week - Rams-49ers (Saturday), Saints-Titans, Cardinals-Seahawks, Cowboys-Eagles, Packers-Vikings (MNF)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tyler735 said:

Curious to see who wins that NFC West division 49ers and Seahawks are in quite the battle for it this year.

Same. 

The Seahawks play the Cardinals next week and the Niners face the Rams.  Unless the Seahawks win and the Niners lose next week, the division essentially comes down to week 17, which would be 49ers @ Seattle.

57 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

if NO wins and they all go 11-3 it goes

1. seattle

2. gb

3. no

I'm just curious, why would Seattle have the #1 seed if all those teams are 11-3 when the Saints beat the Seahawks earlier this year?

EDIT:  I read on a different forum that the Seahawks would be the #1 seed because they would have best conference record.  Apparently head-to-head does not factor into three way ties.

I think it will be:

1. New Orleans 13-3

2. Seattle 13-3

3. Green Bay 12-4

4. Dallas 8-8

5. Minnesota 12-4 

6. San Francisco (to lose again against Seattle. If they beat Seattle they get #1 seed and Seattle moves to 5th seed, Minnesota 6th seed) 12-4

Eagles may beat Dallas next week but wouldn't be surprised to see them win that game then lose to NYG in week 17 with the defense taking the week off again giving up 40 points

49ers over Green Bay

Minnesota over Dallas

NO over 49ers

Seattle over Minnesota

NO over Seattle

• Like 1