NFC Playoff Race - who's making it in?

49ersfan

3 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

He gets credited with the L. As he should and the way Kamara and Thomas were playing that game! An L was just something you couldn’t avoid. Goff was red hot something you’ve come accustomed to as a Saints fan. It’s ok. 

I guess thankfully I won't have to worry about seeing "special boy" Goff in the playoffs since the Rams are going to finish 3rd in their division and not get a wildcard spot. On the bright side I get to watch Michael Thomas break some big receiving records in the coming weeks along with Brees breaking the all-time touchdown pass record in the next few weeks.

3 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

I guess thankfully I won't have to worry about seeing "special boy" Goff in the playoffs since the Rams are going to finish 3rd in their division and not get a wildcard spot. On the bright side I get to watch Michael Thomas break some big receiving records in the coming weeks along with Brees breaking the all-time touchdown pass record in the next few weeks.

That’s all you’ll see.. If he could even do that or he’ll probably disappear like he did in the championship game. 

1 minute ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

That’s all you’ll see.. If he could even do that or he’ll probably disappear like he did in the championship game. 

Hey no need to get your panties in a bunch plenty of room for you on the Saints bandwagon once the Rams are out of it in a couple weeks.

While it sucks the NFC East is gonna host a playoff game vs a better SEA/SF or GB/MIN this year doesn't mean we overreact.

The chances of every team in a division being so terrible is small the fact its happened twice in a decade is an anomoly especially. Also really neuters the value of winning the division.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

While it sucks the NFC East is gonna host a playoff game vs a better SEA/SF or GB/MIN this year doesn't mean we overreact.

The chances of every team in a division being so terrible is small the fact its happened twice in a decade is an anomoly especially. Also really neuters the value of winning the division.

It’s going to be the runner up of the West, you should win your division though. SF/SEA roll DAL/PHI