NFC Playoff Race - who's making it in?

49ersfan

It's pretty negligible who is better between Dallas and Eagles, at the end of the day both average teams that have been particularly mediocre as of late.. but I think as Seattle/SF, you should want to see Dallas win the East rather than Philly. Not only do I think Eagles boast a much better HFA in January, but for west coast teams that is going to be a longer trip, bigger timezone gap, etc.

17 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Watch the NFCE Winner who ever the hell decides not to choke more in December, shock the world as the next

2010 Seahawks , 2014 Panthers or God forbid 2008 Cardinals. 🍺

I think the Eagles are getting in. I think they'll beat Dallas in the next meeting and I think Dallas is going to lose 2 of the next 3.

21 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I think the Eagles are getting in. I think they'll beat Dallas in the next meeting and I think Dallas is going to lose 2 of the next 3.

Go wash your mouth out with soap. No! 😎 We want a Dallas NFCE Title and a Jason Garrett 5 yr extension.  

Eagles choke vs Eli. Continue the trend!

Edited by Nabbs4u

8 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

It's pretty negligible who is better between Dallas and Eagles, at the end of the day both average teams that have been particularly mediocre as of late.. but I think as Seattle/SF, you should want to see Dallas win the East rather than Philly. Not only do I think Eagles boast a much better HFA in January, but for west coast teams that is going to be a longer trip, bigger timezone gap, etc.

the eagles have also randomly beating two really good teams on the road this year. If you catch the eagles on the wrong day you could get upset. They could also not show up and lose by 20.

29 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Chargers ARE winning out. So Vikings need to find a different path. 

I'm not saying you're wrong but let me ask you honest-to-God why do you believe that they are going to win out?

What about that team recently suggests to you that they will do that? I mean they've definitely played well at times a season but they also don't strike me as a good team offensively. 

As you said the other day they have a really good defense that could certainly keep them in games but as an onlooker I'm not sure if they're offense can say the same

Edited by wwhickok

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I'm not saying you're wrong but let me ask you honest-to-God why do you believe that they are going to win out?

What about that team recently suggests to you that they will do that? I mean they've definitely played well at times a season but they also don't strike me as a good team offensively. 

As you said the other day they have a really good defense that could certainly keep them in games but as an onlooker I'm not sure if they're offense can say the same

Because this is the Chargers forte. They played good enough to have a much better record, but had some key bad moments that have earned them their record. But this is what the Chargers generally do when in this position. Nothing to really play for, they finish like world beaters and always earn the "team you dont want to play" title. Obviously, the way this season has gone, nothing is guaranteed or consistent. So we will see.