The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

matts being mafia hinges on his soft-defending of you. Why would you think hes a scum lock?

or did you think hard bussing could salvage things?

slappy until i can come through tonight with a vc. i know he doesnt have any votes. 

i have been following along for the most part silently and learning a lot.

And you're left with apparently a desire to vote for someone who hasn't even shown up yet, in spite of all that you've learned?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

matts being mafia hinges on his soft-defending of you. Why would you think hes a scum lock?

No, it hinges on him flip flopping on his rationale and contradicting himself about reading and skimming. Unfortunately for me he bumped my post to feign interest and scum hunting. 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

or did you think hard bussing could salvage things?

Jumping on a lost cause is a bus now? If I were scum we all know a vote there does nothing to help my cause. I was like the fifth or sixth person to pile on. How would that possibly help me here?

• Like 1

He didn't really feign scum hunting, he refused to scum hunt, while jockeying you to the front.

I mean, really.  KOTN asked what he missed.  I immediately told him that matts and MWil were scum, he didn't acknowledge what I said, and voted for "WMil," and it was apparently so important to vote MWil that he edited it to correct it to MWil.

They're either all bussing and in complete chaos, or matts is scum and trying to buddy up to MWil for the mislynch and just faceplanted miserably on it.

Either way, matts way more likely imo

• Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

Jumping on a lost cause is a bus now?

can you explain the phrasing here? “lost cause”? 

Just now, MWil23 said:

If I were scum we all know a vote there does nothing to help my cause.

well sure it does...

If you’re scum you can point to it and say “if I were scum we all know a vote there does nothing to help my cause”

and then you have what appears to be a valid point; which if you’re scum is great 

textbook wifom

Just now, MWil23 said:

I was like the fifth or sixth person to pile on. How would that possibly help me here?

Textbook wifom again

You do something that couldn’t possibly help you, while voting out a “lost cause” and pointing to the fact that you wouldn’t do that as scum to make people believe you aren’t scum.

why do you think it matters what vote you had?

Unofficial Vote Count:

Matts - 6 - SwAg, Orca, Ragnarok, Forge, MWil, Daboyle

Dome - 3 - gopher, Rick, XMad

Malfatron - 2 - squire, Counselor

Slappy - 1 - Malfatron

SwAg - 1 - Liability

XMad - 1 - Nacho

Orca - 1 - matts

Counselor - 1 - Rack

Squire - 1 - Dome

MWil - 0 - KOTN (RIP)

I think this is right? @Hockey5djh I'm sure they'll yell at me (or you) if it isn't.

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I crack myself up.  Anyway, tk3 is just laughably bad Town.

I'll put Orca and Rick in there too.

So, matts is scum.

24 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Like, I understand Rick and Orca are typically laughably bad, and Xmad is mind-numbingly retarded, and tk3 is going to not speak to me the remainder of the game because he's a grown man who clutches his pearls when the word retard is said.  But I was expecting better.

So if you believe I am so bad, how did I come to the same conclusions as you at this point, blind luck?