The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I cannot tell if this is passive aggressive, and you're actually pissed that I showed up, found matts in the big ol bear trap you put down, and clubbed him to death before you could.

No, i am legtimately impressed and happy how this went down

no ill will or jealously at all

just happy i could at least be the catalyst.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

@Pickle Rick, @squire12, @TheKillerNacho, @Tk3 (lmao yeah right), @theuntouchable, @Nazgul, @Slappy Mc, @gopherwrestler

One of you should totally not make us wait til 10, and lynch matts, who is outed scum.

I don't know how Touch left earlier without voting.

Also, Nacho's vote is on bcb, not Xmad. I didn't sub out the name above.

I voted swole

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Are we just going to pretend that a bunch of people didn't vote Dome and agree with matts repeatedly, while basically not talking at all?

Do you think his scummates would have been that blatant about it?  Or would they have not engaged whatsoever?

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Do you think his scummates would have been that blatant about it?  Or would they have not engaged whatsoever?

Likely depends on the player.

KOTN died trying to lynch MWil after I told him matts was scum with MWil, I imagine matts probably told them it was salvageable.

More experienced players like would either bus when a tipping point was reached, or stay out of It.