Sign in to follow this  
GSUeagles14

Antonio Callaway released

Dirty dawg never showed an ounce of heart, discipline, or clue what was happening.

If you're too undisciplined for the Freddie Kitchens Browns I don't see how you have much of a future in the league tbh. 

Facing 10 game suspension and was reportedly late for a practice this week after showing up late for gameday. Don't think he is in high demand at the moment.

5 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

If you're too undisciplined for the Freddie Kitchens Browns I don't see how you have much of a future in the league tbh. 

Maybe go to a team that is disciplined and has a healthy locker room of players that hold you accountable? 

NE (Sort of) resurrected Gordon, let’s see if it can get done here.

Callaway showed flashes last season and was someone many of us Browns fans had high hopes for this season. Then he was suspended, and he really hasn't looked all that sharp since returning. Sucks, but it is what it is. I still say he was worth the gamble in the fourth round - just didn't pan out for us ultimately.

Million dollar talent, ten cent brain. Another washout that will regret his actions in 10 years or less.

He was worth the shot. But the kid has bungled away every chance he was given. I don't think he'll ever get it.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

But his eyes showed his soul and his soul showed that he was changed!

Legendary

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

But his eyes showed his soul and his soul showed that he was changed!

I wonder if @VanS will ever get another look into his eyes to let us know what went wrong.

1 hour ago, Yin-Yang said:

NE (Sort of) resurrected Gordon, let’s see if it can get done here.

Gordon's problems were never really knucklehead problems though. Just substance abuse issues. There's more leeway there in the eyes of most of the decision-makers. Callaway has been a head case since college and it hasn't gotten better since he became a professional. AND he's got substance abuse issues on top of everything thing else. Not the same type of resurrection project.