Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Was in Vegas today and placed a $100 parlay to win $2,100. 

5 picks

Seahawks (-2.5) at Bills

Broncos at Falcons - Over 50

Texans (-6.5) at Jaguars

Raiders (+1.5) at Chargers

Raiders at Chargers - Over 54

thats awesome you were in vegas. and like the parlay. 

• Like 1

My plan was to come in here and say "public gonna lose so much money on the packers tonight" 

But after aiyuk, Bourne and Trent Williams can't play due to covid, the public is going to win so much money on the packers tonight lol 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, N4L said:

My plan was to come in here and say "public gonna lose so much money on the packers tonight" 

But after aiyuk, Bourne and Trent Williams can't play due to covid, the public is going to win so much money on the packers tonight lol 

Run game dominance was the matchup SF could exploit...but when Richie James and Trent Taylor are your best WR's, if you got GB at 6.5 or better, you feel good.

Richie James TD prop might be worth exploring though.

For the weekend:

LV Raiders ML

BAL -2.5

SEA -2.5

DEN / ATL UNDER 50 - the popular play is to think this is an easy over spot.  But ATL's D is playing much better of late, and DEN's O has had trouble scoring.   Fangio's philosophy is against opening it up.   

WAS -2.5 - Chase Young & D matchup are terrible for NYG OL & Jones' problems.

MIA +4.5 - don't get this, I know Tua's not really ready - but that's a D that can deal with mobile QB's.  Flores really impressing me.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Run game dominance was the matchup SF could exploit...but when Richie James and Trent Taylor are your best WR's, if you got GB at 6.5 or better, you feel good.

For the weekend:

LV Raiders ML

BAL -2.5

SEA -2.5

DEN / ATL UNDER 50 - the popular play is to think this is an easy over spot.  But ATL's D is playing much better of late, and DEN's O has had trouble scoring.   Fangio's philosophy is against opening it up.   

MIA +4.5 - don't get this, I know Tua's not really ready - but that's a D that can deal with mobile QB's.  Flores really impressing me.

Richie James bet on point! Nice work. I had Mullens over, McKinnon over rushing yards and receptions (3) 

Took niners first half over 10. 

I agree about atl defense. Jeff ulbrich has done a fantastic job. He really knows how to scheme up a defense. He will get a DC job somewhere and make some team happy. He was a good lb. 

Washington is rounding into form. Off a bye can be good or bad sometimes. I think they will be ready to play. That DL is nasty. 

I am going to continue to follow you on these. Stay hot my friend! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Broncofan said:

For the weekend:

LV Raiders ML

BAL -2.5

SEA -2.5

Wasn't Washington's also supposed to deal with mobile QB's?  Didn't really work with Murray, including a healthy 9er defense.

6 hours ago, Zalixar said:

Wasn't Washington's also supposed to deal with mobile QB's?  Didn't really work with Murray, including a healthy 9er defense.

No Chase Young for WAS changes that WFT D to a massive extent.  He missed the ARI game. 

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Zalixar said:

Um no?

He played 70%+ snaps.

Full credit to Ari's O then.   Having said that, MIA's just playing a lot better than WFT.    FWIW, I think ARI likely wins, but inside of 3 pts - which is why I'd side with MIA +4.5 (as opposed to LV, who I think wins outright).

22 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Full credit to Ari's O then.   Having said that, MIA's just playing a lot better than WFT.    FWIW, I think ARI likely wins, but inside of 3 pts - which is why I'd side with MIA +4.5 (as opposed to LV, who I think wins outright).

Yes they are.  Dolphins can keep it close.  I would be more worried with Fitz.

AZ also playing much, much better than we were the first few games.  I just don't think they will find the same success vs Rams with punt return td, 90 yard fumble td and a few picks,  so a completely unproven Tua will be interesting.

Both teams are doing well ATS though.  I think cards win by at least a TD.  I'd be a bit more apprehensive if it was in Miami.

Edited by Zalixar

9 minutes ago, Zalixar said:

Yes they are.  Dolphins can keep it close.  I would be more worried with Fitz.

AZ also playing much, much better than we were the first few games.  I just don't think they will find the same success vs Rams with punt return td, 90 yard fumble td and a few picks,  so a completely unproven Tua will be interesting.

Both teams are doing well ATS though.  I think cards win by at least a TD.  I'd be a bit more apprehensive if it was in Miami.

If MIA were playing Fitzmagic, +4.5 would be absolutely bonkers IMO (and again, I have ARI winning this one).    That's the one path where MIA fails to cover (Tua's inexperience holds the MIA O more where they need him - they didn't need him at all last week, with 2 DST TD's and a 3rd TO leaving them at the 1 yd line).

On the flip side, if ARI wasn't rolling out L-Fitz as the slot guy, and using Kirk there, with Isabella on the other outside spot, their pass O would be a juggernaut.  As it is, Fitz and the TE (whenever he's out there) are afterthoughts to neutralize, and D's can roll coverage to Hopkins.  It's no coincidence the big O output games the last month are when Kirk comes up huge - because D's are just committing to taking out Hopkins as plan A, and they don't need to fear Fitz.  Larry's a consummate pro, but he's actually hurting the ARI O by playing instead of Isabella (cascade effect - teams have to respect Isabella's deep threat more, and Kirk's level of play is just way higher than Fitz's, and putting him in the slot is where he'd just kill it - which then creates even more opps for Hopkins to go one-on-one - where he dominates).

Glad it's the late game, I'm really looking forward to watching that one.

Edited by Broncofan

13 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

If MIA were playing Fitzmagic, +4.5 would be absolutely bonkers IMO (and again, I have ARI winning this one).    That's the one path where MIA fails to cover (Tua's inexperience holds the MIA O more where they need him - they didn't need him at all last week, with 2 DST TD's and a 3rd TO leaving them at the 1 yd line).

On the flip side, if ARI wasn't rolling out L-Fitz as the slot guy, and using Kirk there, with Isabella on the other outside spot, their pass O would be a juggernaut.  As it is, Fitz and the TE (whenever he's out there) are afterthoughts to neutralize, and D's can roll coverage to Hopkins.  It's no coincidence the big O output games the last month are when Kirk comes up huge - because D's are just committing to taking out Hopkins as plan A, and they don't need to fear Fitz.  Larry's a consummate pro, but he's actually hurting the ARI O by playing instead of Isabella (cascade effect - teams have to respect Isabella's deep threat more, and Kirk's level of play is just way higher than Fitz's, and putting him in the slot is where he'd just kill it - which then creates even more opps for Hopkins to go one-on-one - where he dominates).

Glad it's the late game, I'm really looking forward to watching that one.

Fitz just moves the chains.  He has been critical with his catches but receives very little attention because it's not flashy.  

Yes, utilizing our guys to stretch the field is what we are supposed to do.  It's coming together a bit more consistently.

Isabella just has their safeties drop back so Kyler can pass shallow.   He is struggling in general but used more as a distraction.  Kirk has been solid for awhile, just had injury issues last couple years.

I'm unfortunately going to miss it, sigh.  I think we start heavy with ground game and then ease up.  Take 1 deep shot early to keep them on their heels.  They are weak against the run.  Will see how the passing goes.

I don't think they can catch up if they fall behind too much too early which is what I think will happen. Just hoping to no crazy TO's, etc like Rams game.

Edited by Zalixar