Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

4 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I did thanks! Had a good Thanksgiving . Who do you like the most this weekend? I think my two favorites are Sea and KC

I love ARI -2. NE struggled to a hot streaking mobile QB weeks ago in D Wat. Granted they are at home, I just like their matchup on the road. I can see them winning by two possessions. 

Usually about 4 dogs that win per week im going to play a dog parlay.

CAR +3

Chargers +4.5

Titans +3

I might do a teaser but I can see those teams flat out covering or winning based on matchups.

5 hours ago, indifference said:

I love ARI -2. NE struggled to a hot streaking mobile QB weeks ago in D Wat. Granted they are at home, I just like their matchup on the road. I can see them winning by two possessions. 

CAR +3

Chargers +4.5

Titans +3

I might do a teaser but I can see those teams flat out covering or winning based on matchups.

With Buckner and Taylor out Ten looks more interesting.   Awful, awful awful ATS as a fave but good as a dog.   

Im pumped about this early morning slate

I did a heavy ML parlay on the raiders, browns, and giants. Basically, I see three up and coming teams who have been playing pretty good football this year, all playing lower tier teams who have been headed in the wrong direction the whole season. So while I do like all three teams to cover their respective numbers, I went heavier on the ML parlay at plus money

I also really like the over in the minnesota/panthers game. Minnesotas secondary has been playing a lot better than they were earlier in the year but I just think the panthers will be able to use moore, anderson, and curtis samuel more effectively. I expect samuel to be used in the back field a lot this week. He has been electric and I think he will really hurt the vikings on jet sweeps and outside zone runs. I also think minnesota will be able to run the ball effectively and score touchdowns in the redzone. Carolinas offense is third in the NFL in shortest time between snaps. So I like them to push the tempo a little bit

I also LOVE the over in the bills chargers game. Both teams pass the ball a lot, both teams throw the ball down the field. I am very confident of the bills ability to score this year, and I think their weapons have the advantage against the back half of the chargers defense. If the chargers get any sort of lead, they will continue to try and score TDs. This is a game that could rev up real fast, especially because both of these young QBs have turned the ball over. Turnovers sometimes can be over killers, like if they happen in the redzone after a 7 minute drive, but for the most part that can help push a game over. 

The bills off of a bye with better coaching and getting some defensive reinforcements tips the scales in their favor imo. -5 is an odd number, might see if I can get it 3-4 in live action

I like the titans this week, I think. Not in love with it, but it feels right. Broncofan has said he likes them as an underdog, I agree. I think they can fix some of the issues that let the second half of the first matchup get out of hand. I think it starts with tanny and brown getting going, or at least pushing the ball down the field early and connecting. I think the colts secondary did a good job last time around but I like the titans OC to draw up some good plays this week. Plus no buckner is a big one. 

I liked miami but I am laying off of it. Flores seems to always get his guys ready, but this divisional game with all of these other plays I like more (cle -7, raiders -3, giants -6 are all being played as well)

Normally I am a huge advocate of only playing 2-3 games, but LIS - this morning slate looks really juicy

In the afternoon I will probably just take KC -3 and be done with it. Not going to touch anything else, although niners +7 does sound a little better than it did earlier in the week before we trent williams was off of the covid list

• Like 1

On 11/28/2020 at 10:29 AM, indifference said:

CAR +3

Chargers +4.5

Titans +3

Chargers were super close to covering and Arizona should of won that damn game. Missed FG close + stuff on the goal line for a Td earlier in the game. 2-2 this week but ima move on