Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

6 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Super high winds and weather apparently don't help

Thank you for talking me out of taking this 😂 I ended up betting his over on rushing yards as well instead, which hit. Went from 2-2 to 3-1 tonight thanks to you, so much appreciated!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Titans_Matt said:

Thank you for talking me out of taking this 😂 I ended up betting his over on rushing yards as well instead, which hit. Went from 2-2 to 3-1 tonight thanks to you, so much appreciated!

I avoided the passing bet but def went with the rushing over

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Got in early enough in the week to tease Packers -1 and Raiders -1.5

Thinking about throwing a little skin on a 7-leg ML parlay...

Packers > Eagles 

Bears > Lions 

Colts > Texans 

Raiders > Jets 

Phins > Bengals 

Saints > Falcons 

Chiefs > Broncos 

+730

I like this bet a lot actually. I am feeling a little skiddish on ML parlays after my giants, raiders, browns ML parlay last week, but I may follow you here. I probably wont include the saints in this though, I kinda like the falcons to win outright. People forget it was 10-9 in the first half a few weeks ago, and taysom hill has done nothing to make me think he will be able to do all that much against the falcons much improved and severely underrated defense. Jeff Ulbrich is a damn good DC. I hope the niners hire him if we lose Saleh. 

I am trying to go back to my 'three games per sunday' max and play those stronger. I love the colts this weekend to win both sides of the ball. Should be an easy cover. I am locked in at -3. 

I also like the rams a lot. Vance Joseph runs a lot of zone coverages if I am not mistaken and mcvay is great against zone. I also think kyler is hurt/not as good as people think and I really love the way the Rams defense matches up with the cards. 

I am debating the under in the MIA bengal game. I also like the under in the saints falcons game

Funny you mention that @N4L, I have a 2-leg parlay on Colts -3 and Rams -3. I think the Colts line has moved up to 3.5 since, however.

As for the 7-legger, I’ve been swearing myself off long odds parlays and been cashing in on teasers and player props recently, but I think it’s time to test my luck again. 

Saints/Falcons is definitely a risk, but I just don’t see the Falcons winning 2 straight without Julio and they took advantage of an avalanche of mistakes by the Raiders. The Saints are far more disciplined and that defense is absolutely buzzing right now. 

I won’t pull the trigger on it until Sunday to monitor the status of guys like Julio, Golladay, Buckner, etc., at which point I might sub out one of those Saints/Bears/Colts picks with Seahawks, Steelers, or Ravens (all currently unavailable on MyBookie). 

6 hours ago, SaveOurSonics said:

Saints/Falcons is definitely a risk, but I just don’t see the Falcons winning 2 straight without Julio and they took advantage of an avalanche of mistakes by the Raiders. The Saints are far more disciplined and that defense is absolutely buzzing right now

I see it the other way, they are gaining confidence. 

The falcons have gone from a complete mess to a coherent, stable team that seems to have figured it out on some level 

I don't think they are as talented as the saints. I don't think they are as well coached as the saints. But I do think that they are now a scrappy team who is playing a divisional rival 2 weeks after playing a very close game. I think that can make a team hungry. 

I am not advocating for ATL ML, I'm just saying that game to me is the weakspot in that parlay and I personally am going to not include the saints in any capacity in any bet  

You are obviously free to do as you like, but I would much rather play the under in this game than the saints ML. I think the saints D tends to step up when they know Brees isn't in the lineup. Look at the games with teddy last year. I also think the saints slow the pace of their offense down with no Brees. Falcons defense is underrated and not getting enough credit for the beat down they put on the raiders last week 

This is going to be a slug fest imo. A coin flip type game where the better team also has the quirky, less established QB. It feels like a game that will come down to the last drive. 

As for your other parlay, I have colts -3 and Rams -3 parlayed risking $400+. So let's win some money this weekend as the Rams put the niners closer to playoff contention lol 

(Obligatory always play them all straight disclaimer) 

4 hours ago, N4L said:

I see it the other way, they are gaining confidence. 

The falcons have gone from a complete mess to a coherent, stable team that seems to have figured it out on some level 

I don't think they are as talented as the saints. I don't think they are as well coached as the saints. But I do think that they are now a scrappy team who is playing a divisional rival 2 weeks after playing a very close game. I think that can make a team hungry. 

I am not advocating for ATL ML, I'm just saying that game to me is the weakspot in that parlay and I personally am going to not include the saints in any capacity in any bet  

You are obviously free to do as you like, but I would much rather play the under in this game than the saints ML. I think the saints D tends to step up when they know Brees isn't in the lineup. Look at the games with teddy last year. I also think the saints slow the pace of their offense down with no Brees. Falcons defense is underrated and not getting enough credit for the beat down they put on the raiders last week 

This is going to be a slug fest imo. A coin flip type game where the better team also has the quirky, less established QB. It feels like a game that will come down to the last drive. 

As for your other parlay, I have colts -3 and Rams -3 parlayed risking $400+. So let's win some money this weekend as the Rams put the niners closer to playoff contention lol 

(Obligatory always play them all straight disclaimer) 

That NO game seems like such a sucker bet. 2.5? I really dont get it. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, N4L said:

I also like the rams a lot. Vance Joseph runs a lot of zone coverages if I am not mistaken and mcvay is great against zone. I also think kyler is hurt/not as good as people think and I really love the way the Rams defense matches up with the cards. 

I honestly would stay away from this game as I feel as if it entirely dependent on Kyler's health. I would think he is getting back to around 100%, but you never know. Either way, it's the Cardinals, so it should be a tight game. The -3 line is right where it should be, there is no reason take that at -3.5, and many reasons to take it at -2.5.

Edited by UncleAdamz