Weekly Bets Thread

BStanRamFan

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

?

ATL’s incompetence cost me an even bigger weekend than I’ve already had which has been the best I’ve had in a while.

Hammering KC -13 to cap the weekend. Let’s go!

pitts is gonna sink to their level.

they will likely win but its gonna be by a score

Bears single-handedly sunk my 8-team parlay and a separate 4-team parlay. I'd be really frustrated considering the way that game ended but I also got very lucky with the ending of the Raiders and Colts games. 

Thinking about going with separate teasers on Washington +13.5 U49.5 and Buffalo +7 and O41 for tomorrow. 

45 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Thats a hell of a tease.

do they limit the amount of points you can buy?

+6 points for two teams is -120 

+6.5 for two teams is -130 

+7 is -140 

I think +9 might be the most points you can buy but it's expensive 

• Like 1

I am on washingon +7 (with very small amount on washington ML)

over alex smith completions 19.5. He checks the ball down, that should be easy. He should have 25+ completions IMO

over 3 gibeson receptions. Idk why this isnt higher, that should happen in the first half

over 1.5 touchdowns alex smith at +194. Mainly because of the plus money but the way to beat pitts is through the air imo and I expect them to throw the ball in the redzone

over 3 receptions logan thomas. He is #2 receiver there and a focal point of the offense. PIT LBs arent going to have an easy time covering him

Mostert over 55 rushing yards seems easy. He could have this on one or two carries lol 

I also did a teaser of buff +8 and washington +12.5. Didnt feel great about it bc I am a niners fan, but if the niners win, I doubt it will be by more than 8

15 minutes ago, N4L said:

over alex smith completions 19.5. He checks the ball down, that should be easy. He should have 25+ completions IMO

I like it at 19.5, but he's only gone over 25 once so far fwiw

over 3 gibeson receptions. Idk why this isnt higher, that should happen in the first half

Should be good, but honestly it'll be 4 or 5 total imo.

over 3 receptions logan thomas. He is #2 receiver there and a focal point of the offense. PIT LBs arent going to have an easy time covering him

Good one.

15 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:
32 minutes ago, N4L said:

I like it at 19.5, but he's only gone over 25 once so far fwiw

Right, which is why this number is very low, but pittsburgh is hard to run on, so I think alex will be throwing a lot today. He likes to take the easy competition and I think scot turner will have a good gameplan to get some guys open after having 11 days to gameplan

Should be good, but honestly it'll be 4 or 5 total imo.

I know a lot of people view McKissic as the 'receiving back' there, but gibeson is clearly a viable pass catcher and LIS, I expect washington to pass the ball on early downs when he is on the field. Alex loves to throw to his RBs. Its also 2.5 not three which is great

Good one.

Logan thomas is actually over 2.5 as well. 

I know I am putting all of my eggs in the 'smith will pass the ball' basket, but I really think that the long week with a young OC and a QB who is finding his footing (pun intended) and gaining confidence after a big injury is a good spot for washington and these specific props