Wk 12: The Philly Gator Arms vs The Seattle Howie! Why?!'s

Kiltman

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Didn’t catch that game, tough L but seems it was close battle? Both QBs had rough games, guessing weather? Easy schedule here on out just gotta beat Dallas 

honestly if the offense was even similar to last season, the game would have been like 34-17 eagles. defense kept the seahawks in check all game.

2 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

And I'll be real the Seahawks did nothing to impress me today. They were just a little bit better than the league's worst offense and were gifted several turnovers. I don't think they make any noise in the playoffs. Solid above average team but nothing for real imo.

Yep, Seattle and The Pats weren’t that good and totally beatable. Carson just decided to play his worse two game stretch at the worst time. Neither was The Saints game last year level bad. But considering he didn’t have a broken back for these two..kind of a push.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Didn’t catch that game, tough L but seems it was close battle? Both QBs had rough games, guessing weather? Easy schedule here on out just gotta beat Dallas 

Wasn’t really, the ineptitude of the offense won’t quite show up in the boxscore. They pissed away everything 

4 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

D was good but let’s not forget Metcalf’s 100 yards worth of drops. Easily should have been 24+ pts from Seattle.. but given how often our D was on field, that would have been respectable. Good not great performance from D.

i cant be mad at the coverage on those drops too much. there were only a couple really bad ones as opposed to the customary 10 to 15 a game. it happens to every team at least a couple times

• Like 1

Once again I think it's pretty clear what personnel is holding this team back. I legitimately believe if you insert DeSean and Alshon in this game we win by at least 2 scores. Copy and paste that into basically the rest of our losses. Even with Carson playing like trash, with those 2 guys he at the very least lucks into significantly more success.