GOTW | Week 13 | #8 Penn State @ #2 Ohio State

candyman93

Who wins?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ohio State
    • Penn State

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Me still having limes left after the Myles Garrett thread is proof I’m Webby’s favorite. It’s mathematically impossible otherwise.

This gets a like because I’m picturing webby handing you limes 😂

Edited by Bonanza23
Bold

Alright so I know you all have put this behind you. I was actually surprised that I was the only one who viewed "should" that way so I checked to see if I missed something (I know some might think I view myself as infallible, but I don't).

As it turns out @ramssuperbowl99 was particularly astute in calling me lawerly. In law, should is more absolute. That is should and should not don't coexist. And that is how I have viewed it, even before law school (probably because I always knew I wanted to be a lawyer and actually most of reading on grammar has been to that end). But "should" is used and defined for probability in common usage. While I always new it was used that way, I always thought that was simply an incorrect common usage.

I am posting because when I am proven wrong I do like to admit. So I will admit I was wrong. My apologies

• Like 1