Monday Night Ravens @ Rams

rocky_rams

Who wins?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ravens
    • Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/27/2019 at 02:30 AM

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Derrick Henry is giving me heartburn right now. If you can crowdsource a campaign to get Dion Lewis more carries (like 30 a game) instead of Henry, I'll make sure it'll count.

Knowing my luck, Lewis will turn into Christian McCaffery...

lewis has been fairly useless as a #2 back for awhile now, so i don't think you have to worry about that. i hope we find a good replacement for him in the offseason.

if we actually go into indy and beat the colts, then maybe, MAYBE, i'll start to believe in this team, but i've seen this way too many times before to get too excited over a couple good wins. hell, knowing us we *will* go to indy and beat the colts and then we'll get smacked by the raiders the next week, lol.

• Like 2

Just now, -Hope- said:

if we actually go into indy and beat  colts, then maybe, MAYBE, i'll start to believe in this team, but i've seen this way too many times before to get too excited over a couple good wins. hell, knowing us we *will* go to indy and beat the colts and then we'll get smacked by the raiders the next week, lol.

You and I have a lot in common in this respect.

6 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

The fight Jalen showed in the tunnel was the most the defense showed all game. 

So, what exactly was he barking about?

It seems like less than six months ago, he was on his way to becoming an elite CB. Was that just hype?

Is there a possibility he hits the FA market?

Just now, ET80 said:

It seems like less than six months ago, he was on his way to becoming an elite CB. Was that just hype?

If it takes 3 franchise tags, the Rams can not let a guy who cost more than 2 first walk. The GM will have to be fired before that. 

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Probably just frustration. I'd be upset to having to hear someone like Peters taunt after a blowout. Ramsey did nothing wrong tonight. Feel like almost everyone else can't say that besides Donald. 

I think there is a chance Ramsey isn't in the Rams long-term future but it would be trading him for more picks. 

1 minute ago, LeotheLion said:

Probably just frustration. I'd be upset to having to hear someone like Peters taunt after a blowout. Ramsey did nothing wrong tonight. Feel like almost everyone else can't say that besides Donald. 

I think there is a chance Ramsey isn't in the Rams long-term future but it would be trading him for more picks. 

it seemed like peters was hugging a rams coach and ramsey came up to him.

1 minute ago, RavensDefense3 said:

it seemed like peters was hugging a rams coach and ramsey came up to him.

I don't know what it was. Peters was barking all game. Noticeably moreso when the game was out of reach. The Ravens obviously destroyed us tonight. I don't have a major vendetta against Peters but I don't get why he is mad. He sucked for the Rams so we traded him. It seems like it's win win. 

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

lol imagine trading two firsts for a guy to leave in free agency. Snead should never work in the NFL again if that happens.

that trade is looking so bad right now.

8 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

lucky RB performance by him

True. But sitting out the 4th quarter for the 4th game this season because of severely blowing out a team will do that. Had he had some more explosive passing yards he would’ve broken the passer rating record, with three in a season. Fell just short.

3 minutes ago, RamRod said:

lol imagine trading two firsts for a guy to leave in free agency. Snead should never work in the NFL again if that happens.

Trading future 1sts is just like pushing all your chips into the center of the table. The difference between high and low first round picks is massive. Snead needs the team to scrap like their playoff lives are on the line, even if the team may not feel like it.

Rams FO nightmare is that the Chargers are potentially a QB that can move and evade a pass rush away from being the good team in the city.

Edited by wackywabbit

2 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Absolutely. And it looked bad from the jump. I said at the time that it was a terrible trade. I didn’t think any front office would be dumb enough to give the Rams what they wanted, but clearly the Rams were that team.

Much more happy with Peters for a 5th and some peanuts. DeCosta fleeced the Rams front office as badly as the Ravens fleeced the team with this win tonight AFAIC. Especially when in comparison to the Ramsey deal that followed it.