Monday Night Ravens @ Rams

rocky_rams

Who wins?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Ravens
    • Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/27/2019 at 02:30 AM

2 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Absolutely. And it looked bad from the jump. I said at the time that it was a terrible trade. I didn’t think any front office would be dumb enough to give the Rams what they wanted, but clearly the Rams were that team.

Much more happy with Peters for a 5th and some peanuts. DeCosta fleeced the Rams front office as badly as the Ravens fleeced the team with this win tonight AFAIC. Especially when in comparison to the Ramsey deal that followed it.

We traded for Ramsey for the foreseeable future. You traded to rent Peters. Good luck deciding whether or not to pay the guy. I wouldn't. I'm glad we got something for him. I'm also glad he's no longer on the team. 

8 minutes ago, RamRod said:

lol imagine trading two firsts for a guy to leave in free agency. Snead should never work in the NFL again if that happens.

that trade is looking so bad right now.

You're nuts if you think they're not re-signing Ramsey. And you're also nuts to say the trade looks bad because of one terrible game that wasn't all that surprising.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

We traded for Ramsey for the foreseeable future. You traded to rent Peters. Good luck deciding whether or not to pay the guy. I wouldn't. I'm glad we got something for him. I'm also glad he's no longer on the team. 

He’s absolutely getting resigned. He’s the Ed Reed of cornerbacks with his ability to bait CBs into huge plays. And his style of play fits perfect here because like with the Chiefs when he was so dominant we have the safeties that can cover over the top on certain plays so that he knows when he can take gambles and when not to. We also have a lockdown corner on the other side of the field so that he doesn’t have to be the guy responsible for taking the opposing teams top WR often. Instead he can play his Jedi mind tricks on the QB with the WRs less equipped to make him pay. Within the Ravens scheme Peters has the potential to become a HOF, he’d be a fool to pass that up. Not sure how you could think Peters is a rental, but Ramsey is a foreseeable future guy. Just because Peters doesn’t have years left on his deal doesn’t mean that he’s a rental.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I am beginning to see the takes on twitter to the tune of, paraphrasing of course:  "How do you stop Lamar Jackson? How do you figure out a player like this!? Ravens will be unstoppable for foreseeable future..." They never learn.

Right and about 9 months from now they'll be talking about how he should have slid, how long will he be out, why wasn't he as good even before the injury, etc.

29 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

If it takes 3 franchise tags, the Rams can not let a guy who cost more than 2 first walk. The GM will have to be fired before that. 

If the Rams intend to Franchise him the GM needs to be fired on the Spot. He will make the Jags excuses look like grade school work if they even remotely try to Tag him.

God help them (Not really) if that's their intention. It would be all kinds of fun watching that soap opera unfold!!!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, showtime said:

They had their chance last year and couldn't win it all.  It's crazy how fast things change.

They're basically this years version of Last years Jags. Some SB favorite with a Elite unit supposedly that didn't remotely live up the preseason hype.

40 minutes ago, DerbyRam said:

The Rams will be fine, perhaps not much better, but fine. I guess that's where we will be for the foreseeable: 8-8.

The Rams need to go in heavy for Castonzo in the off-season, especially as Whit will be gone. 

Do the rams have the money for that?👀