Week 13 GDT: Browns-Steelers II. and the Depodesta Code

Mind Character

2 hours ago, bruceb said:

Wonder if Kitchens and his O braintrust are aware of blinding flashes of the obvious like this?

They don’t run it as much as they did in the beginning of the year.

when they do it recently, they e produced. Every time I see it I yell “oh great here comes a pick” and they convert. Things are changing.

9 hours ago, candyman93 said:

empty-qb.png

Remember when I said this Week 4? He can’t read the whole field yet, our OT can’t win 1 on 1 vs edge guys, we don’t have a RB threat out of the backfield, etc. The ball has to be out immediately and all of that’s presnap.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Remember when I said this Week 4? He can’t read the whole field yet, our OT can’t win 1 on 1 vs edge guys, we don’t have a RB threat out of the backfield, etc. The ball has to be out immediately and all of that’s presnap.

Calls coming in late hasn’t been an asset this year as far as reading the field either.

20 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Calls coming in late hasn’t been an asset this year as far as reading the field either.

💯 agree here too. Can’t motion players to see whether you are getting man or cover three, see where potential blitzers are coming from, can’t slide protection, and you also give those edge guys a huge tell on a get off the ball standpoint from a snap count perspective.

Edited by MWil23
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

We’ve done better recently from empty