Week 13 GDT: Browns-Steelers II. and the Depodesta Code

Mind Character

13 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

It’s going to rain in Pittsburgh. I don’t like this team in rainy games. Especially with Freddie often times going into “f it, go deep” mode.

A rain game favors a running attack.

In the first PIT game everyone and their brothers said PIT could be run on and the run game is what we should feature.

Kitchens came out throwing the ball.

If he is stupid enough under inclement conditions to do the same thing when he has the best running tandem in the NFL and we do not win, he isn't someone I want to be coaching this team long term.

• Like 2

It isn't trolling. Pittsburgh 100% started it, Rudolph specifically.

I find it very amusing.

I have had some issues with Freddie, specifically execution on the field which may or may not actually be on him but he takes the blame because of his position but I've been cool with all of the non-football stuff. He has a good attitude and is much more honest than other coaches.

Our offensive line took a big step backwards this year, Mayfield, because of that, took a step backwards this year. OBJ and co. has dropped a lot of passes. None of this was calculated in to my expectations for the year.

I was never on the fire him bandwagon and he seems to have made some adjustments for the better and that's really all I ask from a coach. When something isn't working try something else. He isn't as quick to do it as I had hoped but at least he isn't 100% set in the my way or no way like some coaches we have had.

Edited by Thomas5737
  • Like 4