Week 13 GDT: Browns-Steelers II. and the Depodesta Code

Mind Character

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Miami? I’m not going to forgive past sins for a win against an actively tanking team. 

That’s cool. Well, we’ve won three in a row now, and have wins against Baltimore and Buffalo on the season. Could easily have a win against Seattle and the Rams. I’m not saying it’s been perfect, because it hasn’t. The mob mentality against him is absurd though. Hop on board, ride the winning streak. This guy loves the team, and we should be rooting for him. Instead people look for anything they can to pick him apart despite whatever good is happening. If it doesn’t work after a couple years and things aren’t progressing, let’s talk then.

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

That’s cool. Well, we’ve won three in a row now, and have wins against Baltimore and Buffalo on the season. Could easily have a win against Seattle and the Rams. I’m not saying it’s been perfect, because it hasn’t. The mob mentality against him is absurd though. Hop on board, ride the winning streak. This guy loves the team, and we should be rooting for him. Instead people look for anything they can to pick him apart despite whatever good is happening. If it doesn’t work after a couple years and things aren’t progressing, let’s talk then.

He’s just trying to figure out how to get Marty Schottenheimer or Lou Holtz in the big seat for next year.

The greatest coaches come from the Greatest Generation.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s just trying to figure out how to get Marty Schottenheimer or Lou Holtz in the big seat for next year.

The greatest coaches come from the Greatest Generation.

I’m not allowed to say “OK boomer.”

But I will say that he wouldn’t be mad at a coaching staff featuring Marty Schottenheimer, Romeo Crennell, and Norv Turner running the ship.

• Like 1