49ers V Ravens! Who ya got?

mdonnelly21

Who ya got?   

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win this weekend?

• Ravens
    • 49ers

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Congrats Ravens fans! Damn good game, you guys just made a few more plays than us. We missed a FG, you guys hit on yours. You guys got 7 off a Jimmy G fumble, and we got three of Jackson's fumble. 

Felt our defense really showed just how elite they were. 

That D is no joke, that's for sure. It's rare to see a defense play better against us as the game went on, but that's what happened. Neither passing attack was anything special because of the ran, but that game was fun as hell.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

That D is no joke, that's for sure. It's rare to see a defense play better against us as the game went on, but that's what happened. Neither passing attack was anything special because of the ran, but that game was fun as hell.

We had some young LBs playing and they certainly averted from their assignments at times but that's what this run game will do to teams. Trust me, we saw it plenty....working in our favor in 2012 lol.

I just think the conditions prevented the passing offenses from getting going but overall these were two elite pass defenses, so obviously not much was going to happen through the air. Our secondary gets no love but they have been ballin out all season and we just got Witherspoon back who's having an elite season....Just hasn't played enough games to qualify.

Again congrats, you guys are definitely a well oiled machine with very few weaknesses. Good luck rest of the way. Who knows, maybe we get part two??

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Congrats Ravens fans! Damn good game, you guys just made a few more plays than us. We missed a FG, you guys hit on yours. You guys got 7 off a Jimmy G fumble, and we got three of Jackson's fumble. 

Felt our defense really showed just how elite they were. 

The pass rush played to their assignments and kept Lamar from taking off up the middle while also providing some pressure. Fred Warner was the big revelation though as he really shut down the middle of the field and had 2 or 3 great pass breakups to stop drives

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danand said:

The pass rush played to their assignments and kept Lamar from taking off up the middle while also providing some pressure. Fred Warner was the big revelation though as he really shut down the middle of the field and had 2 or 3 great pass breakups to stop drives

Warner is awesome, once he cleans up his tackling he will be in the elite conversation. 

The Ravens offense pretty much forces the opposing DL to give up on rushing the passer which could be extremely hard to do. I have no idea if the Ravens OL is THIS elite in pass protection, but it may not matter since opposing DL could never really just tee off. 

I will say that the thing that I really liked about this game is that I didn't feel like there was a lot of "bad". I mean, neither offense necessarily lit the world on file, but I feel like watching the game, I was a lot more complimentary than I was harping on bad plays made by either team. I felt good plays were made more so than bad ones overall, and that to me is the sign of a good football game. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

I will say that the thing that I really liked about this game is that I didn't feel like there was a lot of "bad". I mean, neither offense necessarily lit the world on file, but I feel like watching the game, I was a lot more complimentary than I was harping on bad plays made by either team. I felt good plays were made more so than bad ones overall, and that to me is the sign of a good football game. 

This team destroyed the Pats, best SEA@SEA, just demolished the Rams. I’m happy with this result, they are already looking towards NO. If we meet again, do you think we would get destroyed? 

13 hours ago, Manny/Patrick said:

This team destroyed the Pats, best SEA@SEA, just demolished the Rams. I’m happy with this result, they are already looking towards NO. If we meet again, do you think we would get destroyed? 

By the Ravens? No, neither team would destroy the other in a rematch. Just too evenly matched and well coached. I think one difference in better weather is our pass offense can get more on their defense than the other way around. I feel like we have more weapons we can utilize than the Ravens and our pass defense simply put doesn't allow much. Back to back games where we have allowed 105 passing yards or less. But I don't think we will ever stop their run game either so that would make the game tight and come down to the wire again. 

19 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

10am start time, last second FG, Niners were in range but don't have as good a kicker, cold/wet, Niners out-gained them and game was at Baltimore.

Biggest take away for me is that the Niners are probably better than the Ravens, at least looking at this game only.

lol?

This reminds me of that time Andrew Luck threw like 5 INT's in a game and lost and the take after was something like "Aside from the interceptions, Andrew Luck was the better QB today".

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls

51 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

10am start time, last second FG, Niners were in range but don't have as good a kicker, cold/wet, Niners out-gained them and game was at Baltimore.

Biggest take away for me is that the Niners are probably better than the Ravens, at least looking at this game only.

Meh, I wouldn't say this game showed one team was better than the other. Looked like pretty damn evenly matched game top to bottom. Ravens just made a few more plays at the end and got 7 off the TO opposed to SF getting 3. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

By the Ravens? No, neither team would destroy the other in a rematch. Just too evenly matched and well coached. I think one difference in better weather is our pass offense can get more on their defense than the other way around. I feel like we have more weapons we can utilize than the Ravens and our pass defense simply put doesn't allow much. Back to back games where we have allowed 105 passing yards or less. But I don't think we will ever stop their run game either so that would make the game tight and come down to the wire again. 

In which we dont have the kicker for