Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

They have one pick in rounds 1 and 2, and then 11 in the third round or later. Adding a bunch of guys taken in the third round or later isn't exactly going to be a boon to the immediate year, which is kind of the point I was making about their current quarterback situation being so bad. 

I wonder if they trade up for a QB in the teens that they really like? Of course, if they really like a QB in this draft? If not, wouldn't surprise me if they play it out with who they have and then make their big move next season. Belichick isn't going to panic either way. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I wonder if they trade up for a QB in the teens that they really like? Of course, if they really like a QB in this draft? If not, wouldn't surprise me if they play it out with who they have and then make their big move next season. Belichick isn't going to panic either way. 

I feel like they have always been interested in guys that could use their feet, so I'll be really curious if they look at Jordan Love at all. 

1 hour ago, N4L said:

Its not like their offense was any good last year. Stidham looked like he had some upside. They arent done adding QBs to their roster. 

I expect them to continue to add to their defense, especially their front

I'd really listen to offers for CJ.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

They have one pick in rounds 1 and 2, and then 11 in the third round or later. Adding a bunch of guys taken in the third round or later isn't exactly going to be a boon to the immediate year, which is kind of the point I was making about their current quarterback situation being so bad. We had a ton of those type of picks during the Baalke years...wasn't exactly prime team building for us during those years. 

The pats usually trade down to accumulate late round picks. They always have one of the smallest draft boards in the NFL. They draft guys to fit specific roles, similar to how we do. 

Basically, they value late round picks more than other teams might, and they have enough ammo to trade up to get whoever they want.

May not be a quick 1 year thing, but they do have a lot of ways to reshape their roster. 

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

When we made the trade for #13, I thought we could potentially trade down with the pats if they wanted a QB. 

Part of my point is that they could literally have an entire new 11 starters on offense if they wanted to. BB could choose to implement some read option variant or some other obscure scheme on offense and win a bunch of games with that defense

1 minute ago, 757-NINER said:

Hawks traded for Dunbar. That's a very good trade for them. A capable starting CB for a 5th? Skins got fleeced. No more Tre Flowers though. He was awful opposite Griffin...which was good for us. 

Absolutely, damn good trade for Seahawks. 

9 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Absolutely, damn good trade for Seahawks. 

I hate how good their front office is outside of the first round. 

I can only hope that some idiot buys the team and decides it's time to make changes 

I also can't believe the Cardinals have ****ing DeAndre Hopkins and didn't trade #8 overall for him. 

We are in the best division in football. The NFL expanded the playoffs. That could help us to be honest. Look at the SF giants, they added the second wildcard, giants snuck in and then won the world series when a few years before they wouldn't have even made the playoffs 

The Panthers have signed Robby Anderson, and I am legit confused on what in the world they are doing, to be honest. I get that Robbie Anderson was coached by Rhule, so it makes sense from that standpoint, and they got him on a really nice deal, but I legit don't know what that team is building there or how they are going about doing it. 

• Like 2