Week 14 GDT - New Orleans Saints vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Grateful for the win. Kittle is a LEGEND in the making. But Im furious right now....that game should have not come down to a 4th & 2 with 30 something seconds left in game. We nearly gave that game away. I have huge issues with how this coaching staff handles late game situations and strategy. But I'ma leave that for another time....on to the Falcons.

2 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Grateful for the win. Kittle is a LEGEND in the making. But Im furious right now....that game should have not come down to a 4th & 2 with 30 something seconds left in game. We nearly gave that game away. I have huge issues with how this coaching staff handles late game situations and strategy. But I'ma leave that for another time....on to the Falcons.

But it's the truth and needs to be addressed. Offensively we seem to not always make the right decisions that prove to be costly. Shanahan is young though and still learning on the job, hopefully it makes him better for the postseason. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Yeah I said earlier that Kyle will learn from this i believe. Love the creative mind...but sometimes the simple play works just as well. Only thing that really sucks is we win the other way Sherm and KW don't get hurt. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Btw, how freaking good was McGlinchey today? Monster in the run and pass game. This dude returning to his peak form has completely changed this offense. 

Notice that also. Actually the OL played good today besides a few sacks.