Dorsey

Kiwibrown

How you feeling about Dorsey?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Im on the dorsey train

2. 2. Dorsey vs Brown

3. 3. Dorsey does not know how to build around Baker

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Nassib has 12.5 sacks the last two years and looks to be a better long term option than anything we have.

But mostly I just want to stan for Sashi.

see id disagree, doubt he would have gotten re-signed here, especially if thomas puts up a couple more good games and has a similar season.  we have 2 more years of thomas for cheap.  no need for a 2nd contract.

Just now, mistakey said:

see id disagree, doubt he would have gotten re-signed here, especially if thomas puts up a couple more good games and has a similar season.  we have 2 more years of thomas for cheap.  no need for a 2nd contract.

Then get the comp picks.

Instead we got a one year rental of a scrub in Murray and not a damned thing for Nassib as we just cut him.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Then get the comp picks.

Instead we got a one year rental of a scrub in Murray and not a damned thing for Nassib as we just cut him.

the amount of upset over what would have been our 4th DE this year is truly mind boggling to me.  i guess i just dont really care that much.  they thought he didnt fit, they cut him, player does well elsewhere.  happens all the time to literally every GM

Just now, mistakey said:

the amount of upset over what would have been our 4th DE this year is truly mind boggling to me.  i guess i just dont really care that much.  they thought he didnt fit, they cut him, player does well elsewhere.  happens all the time to literally every GM

I’m not upset at all, I just find it humorous. And I mean we can say it happens to every GM, and that’s true, but at the end of the day it’s two whiffs any way you slice it. Three if you account for how bad Vernon has been.  Maybe 4 when you factor in how solid Zeitler is.

All the “real football players.... eye for talent” nonsense while crapping on “nerds and their computers” and then we end up here.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mistakey said:

You can expect your 4th DE to get significant reps every season.  He cut him for no reason other than he didn't draft him.  Dorsey is a narcissist.

Emmanuel Ogbah was having a breakout season with on 4 starts until his injury..

We got the full Olivier Vernon experience:. Off-season pleasantries about his leadership and toughness, disappointments early season with his production, elevation of play enough to flash and accumulate some production stats but not anything spectacular, an injury that lingers on without surgery that keeps him out almost the entire rest of the season if not the whole season.

That's who Vernon has been for 3 years in a row. Before that he'd get injured and his play would fall off the second half of seasons. 

At this point, we would've been better off going forward with Ogbah, Jabrill Peppers, Kevin Zeitler, that 1st (Jeffrey Simmons// Jerry Tillery// Jonathan Abrams//Darnell Savage// or Andre Dillard even though Dillard has rookie struggles).

48 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

You can expect your 4th DE to get significant reps every season.  He cut him for no reason other than he didn't draft him.  Dorsey is a narcissist.

you dont know why he cut him lol could be a bunch of reasons.  Zettel had 6.5 sacks the previous year for DET.  Zettel didnt work out here.  shrug

On 12/5/2019 at 12:02 AM, Kiwibrown said:

@Fatgerman

Where are ya mate?

@bosko1616

Hey buddy. Sorry not sorry I just beat you in our first round playoff matchup. Been too depressed with this Browns season to post, plus just diagnosed with Lupus and Rheumatoid arthritis, so let's just say I've felt physically how the Browns have been playing.

What have I missed?