Dorsey

Kiwibrown

How you feeling about Dorsey?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Im on the dorsey train

2. 2. Dorsey vs Brown

3. 3. Dorsey does not know how to build around Baker

52 minutes ago, DawgX said:

That was the first draft that I really got into. Not only did we pass up on Ngata, who was THE guy I wanted, but we gave him to Baltimore for practically nothing. I was soooo mad, haha.

Not quite the same but we pretty much gift wrapped toothlessberger to the yinzers also. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Remember when SwissMiss had a meltdown and then quit the site because we didn't draft Jimmy Clausen?

I still maintain the end of him here was when he or someone here arranged a meet and greet here in Cleveland. He came all the way from Switzerland and nobody else showed up. He seemed to lose his focus here and was squirrely from then on. 
I don’t blame him and wish he’d come back, he was a good poster. Besides Switzerland is so much a better culture than our Aussies here and our resident supposed mother country people. 

Just jivin you foreigners. We’re (mostly) equal opportunity here in the states. And participation trophy givers. 

9 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

I still maintain the end of him here was when he or someone here arranged a meet and greet here in Cleveland. He came all the way from Switzerland and nobody else showed up. 

Did this actually happen? 

If I ever travel across the globe for any of you, you dang well better be there.

Then again I think I know better.

I'm listening to the Fan at work (probably my first mistake) and I'm flabbergasted that people are actually entertaining the idea of firing Dorsey. He gets a pass for the OL issues because I think we all overestimated how our line would hold up. The Freddie hire is bad in hindsight but at the very least you can chalk it up to wanting continuity. We have more talent now than we've ever had since the return. There is a 0% chance I would fire him.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, MarkPrice25 said:

I'm listening to the Fan at work (probably my first mistake) and I'm flabbergasted that people are actually entertaining the idea of firing Dorsey. He gets a pass for the OL issues because I think we all overestimated how our line would hold up. The Freddie hire is bad in hindsight but at the very least you can chalk it up to wanting continuity. We have more talent now than we've ever had since the return. There is a 0% chance I would fire him.

Unfortunately, we do have some not so smart fans who lack perspective.

What are we talking about here? We have gone from having the worst roster in the NFL by far to one of the most talented roster in the NFL and should be sitting with at least 8 wins off talent alone. But we are nitpicking over every little thing which is extremely annoying, the only legitimate grip people should be having with him is using poor judgement when it came to formulating the OL and his decision to listen to Baker when hiring Kitchens. Other than that, what is there to talk about?

We as fans need to decide what we want, do we want to be a green sticker team and be loveable losers or do we want to acquire talent and move forward? Dorsey's job was to acquire talent, he did that in a hurry and now we (in some capacity) are bitching about it

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

still maintain the end of him here was when he or someone here arranged a meet and greet here in Cleveland. He came all the way from Switzerland and nobody else showed up. He seemed to lose his focus here and was squirrely from then on. 

What a fool.

I knew enough to not attempt to meet any of you lot.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Did this actually happen? 

If I ever travel across the globe for any of you, you dang well better be there.

Then again I think I know better.

Yep. I felt bad for him, he made sure they would be there, they all said for sure. Oh well hopefully he enjoyed other parts of the States 🤷🏼‍♂️

19 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

That’s brutal. 

37 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yep. I felt bad for him, he made sure they would be there, they all said for sure. Oh well hopefully he enjoyed other parts of the States 🤷🏼‍♂️

Were you one of them?

Care to snitch tag any of the others?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

Were you one of them?

Care to snitch tag any of the others?

No, I said I couldn’t make it.  I’m weird, I’m one of those guys who is a man of his word. 
I can’t remember who said they’d go, I’m not even sure any of them are even in here.  The only name I think was one was DaBrowns one of the mods that got banned. 

3 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

No, I said I couldn’t make it.  I’m weird, I’m one of those guys who is a man of his word. 
I can’t remember who said they’d go, I’m not even sure any of them are even in here.  The only name I think was one was DaBrowns one of the mods that got banned. 

I'm totally out of the loop on why he got banned.

There's a few former mods who no longer post here. Guess we drove them all crazy to the point that they never came back. 😇

• Like 1