Dorsey

Kiwibrown

How you feeling about Dorsey?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Im on the dorsey train

2. 2. Dorsey vs Brown

3. 3. Dorsey does not know how to build around Baker

7 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

No, I said I couldn’t make it.  I’m weird, I’m one of those guys who is a man of his word. 
I can’t remember who said they’d go, I’m not even sure any of them are even in here.  The only name I think was one was DaBrowns one of the mods that got banned. 

@NudeTayne accurate or no?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

No, I said I couldn’t make it.  I’m weird, I’m one of those guys who is a man of his word. 
I can’t remember who said they’d go, I’m not even sure any of them are even in here.  The only name I think was one was DaBrowns one of the mods that got banned. 

G-Race22

SwissMiss

Braylon4MVP

Frye2Edwards

DaBrowns41

Sparrow77

Crakburn ❤️

Lacydog

Dawgdish

TommyLF

Toneloke23

Mistakebytehlake

Miamicanes460

ACDCRocks

Ditchdigger

3 hours ago, DawgX said:

@NudeTayne is the only one I'd fly across the world to meet. Just so he could ghost me; complex financial abuse scenarios crossed with abandonment is the only way I can get off nowadays.

:o

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@NudeTayne accurate or no?

source.gif

3 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

I was only messing. I'd meet all of you.

>:(

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s not.

He’s actually a dooshbag/thesaurus hybrid.

Mind is actually an heirloom.

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

I’m still mad at him. He’s rumored to be super rich and promised he’d adopt me. I still haven’t received any formal documents. 😠😡😤

Tayne misses @copperdiggingBonanza23.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

G-Race22, SwissMiss, Braylon4MVP, Frye2Edwards, DaBrowns41, Sparrow77, Crakburn ❤️, Lacydog, Dawgdish, TommyLF, Toneloke23, Mistakebytehlake, Miamicanes460,   ACDCRocks, Ditchdigger

I remember so many of those names and random one's back when I was a constant visitor of the FF mock draft and rankings but just an occasional forum lurker for almost a decade. I remember random one's like SmithToTeddy, GermaineRace, ACDC but I can't remember any of the posts.

I still can't believe I've been reading posts on this site since 2007 when I was a teenager with a morning glory that pointed straight to the moon. Now, my back, knees and, pride hurt when I wake up. Those were good times. The Joe Thomas and Brady Quinn draft threads were epic. The super bowl hopes renewed. 

BTC wait... were you Miamicanes46?

14 hours ago, DawgX said:

I actually really want to meet @Mind Character cause I refuse to believe that he's a real person.

Mind Character -OR- Mind Character.

There used to be 2 but now there's 1.

I'm definitely not google and amazon's internet Frankenstein. 

14 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

He’s not. He’s actually a dooshbag/thesaurus hybrid.

We all know what douchebags get all up in... ya feel me... I used to be livin the doosh dream...what a atime...

Thesauruses were saved from extinction by the Derp-derps during the Derpiolithic era.

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 3