SNF: Seattle Seahawks at LA Rams GDT

TecmoSuperJoe

If our OL can hold up the Seahawks pass rush then I think we will be okay. We should've won the game earlier in the season, and would've done if not for a botched FG, plus our defence is a lot better. I feel Ramsey keeps Lockett close. DK Metcalf will go up against Hill and I think that's their best chance of a deep threat. 

Fingers crossed for a Rams win. It's do or die for us at this point. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DerbyRam said:

If our OL can hold up the Seahawks pass rush then I think we will be okay. We should've won the game earlier in the season, and would've done if not for a botched FG, plus our defence is a lot better. I feel Ramsey keeps Lockett close. DK Metcalf will go up against Hill and I think that's their best chance of a deep threat. 

Have to think Ramsey lines up on DK  he's been Russ' clear main target since midseason.

4 minutes ago, DerbyRam said:

So you think Ramsey gonna be on Lockette all night? I’ve been fighting playing him or Sterling Shepherd.  

7 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Have to think Ramsey lines up on DK  he's been Russ' clear main target since midseason.

I think Lockett has more ability at the moment and he did a number on us last time out. I just feel Ramsey sits on him, I could be wrong - I'd want Lockett locked up tonight and trust Hill more with DK than Lockett. 

Just now, DerbyRam said:

I think Lockett has more ability at the moment and he did a number on us last time out. I just feel Ramsey sits on him, I could be wrong - I'd want Lockett locked up tonight and trust Hill more with DK than Lockett. 

Lockette only had like 5 for 46 in the last game albeit with a touch.