SNF: Seattle Seahawks at LA Rams GDT

TecmoSuperJoe

1 minute ago, I <3 Faulk said:

Jajajaja what? I almost wish I could live in such a bubble that I could believe such an asinine thing to be true.

Are you kidding? 15 years of me watching these two teams go at it and no matter how good Seattle is the Rams give it their all. So because the Rams are better recently that means they have more to play for than just beating the Seahawks? How about that beat down they gave Seattle IN Seattle? It obviously means more than winning a Superbowl. I didnt see that kind of effort there.

2 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Russ chokes against us. Always has since fisher. But he owns everyone else. 

He’s still the best QB in the league in my opinion 

Yeah, use to hate him. But he’s unreal. He’s going to be the most underrated QB to ever play the Game imo. He’s a much better and polished version of Rodgers, yet Rodgers gets treated as a god. What Wilson does with the amount of talent is unreal. 

• Like 1

Just now, ThirtyOne-EightyNine said:

Are you kidding? 15 years of me watching these two teams go at it and no matter how good Seattle is the Rams give it their all. So because the Rams are better recently that means they have more to play for than just beating the Seahawks? How about that beat down they gave Seattle IN Seattle? It obviously means more than winning a Superbowl. I didnt see that kind of effort there.

The rams were in the SB last year. They’ve been beating the hawks like a drum since Mcvay got there. The rams aren’t a bad team there for their SB game is literally the Super Bowl. They aren’t a 7-9

team. 

• Like 1

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

The rams were in the SB last year. They’ve been beating the hawks like a drum since Mcvay got there. The rams aren’t a bad team there for their SB game is literally the Super Bowl. They aren’t a 7-9

I know you dont like to read before replying to a post but that is what i said. They come to play against the Seahawks. Not for the Superbowl. 

2 minutes ago, ThirtyOne-EightyNine said:

Yea, it's really weird that division rivals play hard against eachother.  Remember when Seattle beat us twice but Bulger beat them in the playoffs?  Let's be real, you guys ain't that thing no more, what you used to was. It's okay though, pretend that you've been a Seahawks fan for longer than a few years.

1 minute ago, ThirtyOne-EightyNine said:

I know you dont like to read before replying to a post but that is what i said. They come to play against the Seahawks. Not for the Superbowl. 

You've got less than 100 posts.  That's not exactly territory to be telling anyone that you "know" they do or don't like to do something, as though you've been observing for ages.