A Farewell to Oakland - Raiders vs. Jags

big_palooka

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

Tyrant Gruden is the real problem but he isn’t going anywhere. We need defense and wideouts to help win 

They put all their eggs in the basket of one of the most narcissistic players of all time to be the salvation at WR. Why is anyone surprised they drop 100 million on someone who hasn't coached for a decade.

Losers is right. How many ways did they lose this game? 

The ref call on the out of bounds after Carr's run was a major cause of the loss. The game was pretty much won if they let the clock run as they should have. would have been maybe 40 seconds left when the jags get the ball back tops.

But, Tyrell's drop was gross. The two missed field goals were gross. Letting them drive dpown the field and score a td was gross. The refs suck. the defense sucks. The WR suck. Brandon Parker sucks. The DC sucks. Not scoring a single point in the second half again sucks. Why don't we just put RB out wide and play 4 TE? Carr won't throw it to WR. I can barely blame him the way our WR drop balls and just suck. Our LB's suck. Besides, Trayvon our CB suck. Without jonathan abrams and Karl Joseph outr S suck. I swear I don't understand what Zay Jones does for us besides go in motion. We needed him for that? I mean wow. We look like we play not to lose as soon as we get a lead. Our playcalling sucks. At least take a deep shot once in a while. Even if it's incomplete it keeps the defense honest. oh and our Kicker sucks.

ARGHHHHHH! I am sick to my stomach that we should lose the last game we will ever play in Oakland.  Im sure Gruden is as angry as I am, but we have to do more on offense to win games. He needs to be more aggressive. This defense is terrible. He can't expect PG boys to win games. We need to score 30 plus to have a chance and he needs to call plays with that in mind.

• Like 2

I hope the Las Vegas Raiders our better than the Oakland Raiders of the last nearly two decades.

Cause this team has sucked for too long particularly on defense. Defense was what made the Raider brand in the 70's early 80's. They have lost their identity. These guys who have been wearing the silver and black have tarnished our brand.

• Like 1