A Farewell to Oakland - Raiders vs. Jags

big_palooka

32 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Are you trying to prove his point? With where Carr has to throw that ball. And the momentum of the Defender coming towards Zay. Zay would get rocked and dropped the ball. Then the screen shot you would be posting is Waller 1v1 in the endzone saying “Carr is to conservative. He missed giving Waller a chance at a Jump Ball.”

The Carr haters are something else. Madden is a hell of a drug.

Edited by OG_C2X

34 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Are you trying to prove his point? With where Carr has to throw that ball. And the momentum of the Defender coming towards Zay. Zay would get rocked and dropped the ball. Then the screen shot you would be posting is Waller 1v1 in the endzone saying “Carr is to conservative. He missed giving Waller a chance at a Jump Ball.”

Again situational football it's 3rd and short, he could have hit Zay way before this point and had a clear throwing window for easy 1st down. Carr fanboys are something else. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Again situational football it's 3rd and short, he could have hit Zay way before this point and had a clear throwing window for easy 1st down. Carr fanboys are something else. 

The playcall has Zay as his 3rd read. He got what he wanted from his first read. Why would he continue to go through his progressions. He got what he wanted. The play was designed for a jump ball to Waller if he got the 1v1 look. 

You really don’t understand the QB position at all.

Edited by OG_C2X

On 12/15/2019 at 4:42 PM, big_palooka said:

Of all the memories of this era of the Oakland Raiders, this might be the most embarassing. 

The whole coming back to Oakland was just a sour deal from the start, the city and county just bent over backwards to get the team back like 82' never happened and then to hear Mr. Davis say the remarks about nostalgia and how he's been through this before probably cost a few fans right then he obviously doesn't like interviews but he showed his *** right then. I'm not lying in saying I'm really on the fence to being a fan of this team anymore seeing what the ownership thinks of fan loyalty. His dad got 20 years of sellouts and had no hesitation about leaving before and this really feels the same as then only I guess the son finally got what they wanted all along.

1 hour ago, billking said:

The whole coming back to Oakland was just a sour deal from the start, the city and county just bent over backwards to get the team back like 82' never happened and then to hear Mr. Davis say the remarks about nostalgia and how he's been through this before probably cost a few fans right then he obviously doesn't like interviews but he showed his *** right then. I'm not lying in saying I'm really on the fence to being a fan of this team anymore seeing what the ownership thinks of fan loyalty. His dad got 20 years of sellouts and had no hesitation about leaving before and this really feels the same as then only I guess the son finally got what they wanted all along.

Blame Libby Schaff

2 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

The playcall has Zay as his 3rd read. He got what he wanted from his first read. Why would he continue to go through his progressions. He got what he wanted. The play was designed for a jump ball to Waller if he got the 1v1 look. 

You really don’t understand the QB position at all.

Carr rarely goes beyond his first read. You really don't understand when a QB doesn't have it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

Gruden alluded to a play commenting  that Carr forced a ball in the red zone. It was most likely this play. If he hold the ball and reads surveys the field, Jones breaks wide open. That defender is chasing the RB he's not crossing Jones. Jones breaks wide open if he lets the play progress. 

5 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Gruden alluded to a play commenting  that Carr forced a ball in the red zone. It was most likely this play. If he hold the ball and reads surveys the field, Jones breaks wide open. That defender is chasing the RB he's not crossing Jones. Jones breaks wide open if he lets the play progress. 

While this is probably true, but #91 would have the sack on him before he can get it out to Jones...

Edited by Rolni

9 hours ago, billking said:

Mark Davis's comments were so tone deaf post game. Honestly, I don't think Mark Davis like Oakland, what it represents, etc. That became clear to me through this process.

Further... this team will reaming a losing franchise until Davis sells it. Leadership, accountability, etc. start at the top. Mark Davis isn't a winner. Just look at how he's manged this franchise.

• Got locked in on Reggie McKenzie and made no additional interviews for the GM
  • Fell in love with JDR and forced that hire on Mckenzie 
  • May JDR fire himself publicly so he could live out his fanboy dream
  • Hired Gruden for 10 years despite the fact he'd been out of coaching for 10 years

Davis is just a dog chasing cars. Hoping Gruden can make him look good which so far hasn't looked good. Now hopes to hobnob in Vegas and make some money. But ultimately, the team will never win anything much of anything under his direction. That's just facts.

• Like 1