Redskins vs. Eagles - 12/15 @ FedEx - 1 PM on FOX

MikeT14

11 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

It's insane how much better Saquon looks with Manning at QB, and we need Saquon at his best next week.

I think the Giants are starting to realize Jones was a third-round prospect. I don’t think he’s terrible but maybe he shouldn’t have been a top 10 pick. 

• Like 1

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Why would Young not declare?  He was just suspended by the NCAA for a stupid reason.  I'm sure he's done dealing with them.  

Because he said he was going back for his senior year over the weekend but nobody, myself included, believes him. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Because he said he was going back for his senior year over the weekend but nobody, myself included, believes him. 

https://www.si.com/college/2019/12/14/chase-young-return-ohio-state-nfl-draft 

After his initial comments, Young said that he was caught off guard by the question and clarified he doesn't necessarily have a "plan" ahead of the draft. "I'm not even really worried anything in the future, I'm just worried about just beating Clemson right now," he said.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

https://www.si.com/college/2019/12/14/chase-young-return-ohio-state-nfl-draft 

After his initial comments, Young said that he was caught off guard by the question and clarified he doesn't necessarily have a "plan" ahead of the draft. "I'm not even really worried anything in the future, I'm just worried about just beating Clemson right now," he said.

Two more losses bro. Two more lol

• Like 4

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

God this is awesome. Haskins plays great, McLaurin looks awesome and we lose. 

That pretty much sums it up. 

The improvement we’re seeing from Haskins is pretty remarkable. He’s not even close to being “there” yet, but to make this kind of progress in terms of ability to handle himself at the line and in the pocket — and to get a sense of what defenses are doing to attack him — is really promising. The arm is what we thought it was, but the important thing is that the head is starting to look more like what we were promised. And the athleticism is a bit of a bonus, he looks noticeably thinner and quicker than even preseason. Hopefully that progress carries over too. 

Defensively, it’s still just a mess, despite getting more pressure on the QB. I’d really like to see them go with a defensive HC to bring in a staff focused on revamping that side of the ball entirely — and leave the offense in KOC’s hands to see what he can grow into. I don’t think they’ll do that, but that’s what I think would be the best approach. 

• Like 3

Good game by the young talent again today! Sucks not seeing Guice out there with these other young guys. I hope he comes back healthy for next year and Bryce Love is healthy next year too.

Sucks that Sims dripped 3 passes and ran a different route then what Haskins thought he was going to run on that one intermediate pass in the middle of the field.

If those passes are connected on Haskins might have been 23/28 for 325 yards and 3 TDs!

😱😮😳

Nice to see Speedy Sims & Scary Terry continue to make noise! The OL played well today, I loved Kevin O’Connel’s game plan. Finally some more short passes & quick passes to Sims etc. I wish Thompson had gotten more receptions on option routes & some screens. Didn't seem like be got enough snaps to me.

I liked what the D did somewhat as far as Anderson’s game, our run D in between the tackles was good - as it usually is - and our young players continue to make flashes.

That being said, the late calls continue to come in from the sidelines.  There continues to be too much miscommunication on the back end, our ILBs can’t cover - but those Manusky refuses to play on passing downs JHC & SDH - & not enough consistent pressure on the QB.

As @lavar703 said, it was a perfect game. Hawkins played well, McLaurin played awesome, young guys played well, it was a close game will the end and they that which keeps them in contention for the #2 pick and Chase Young!

Edited by turtle28

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I think the Giants are starting to realize Jones was a third-round prospect. I don’t think he’s terrible but maybe he shouldn’t have been a top 10 pick. 

Not sure about that. He's only a rookie & his top two targets - Shepard & Engram - have missed most of the year.